• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

atomsk

Party Pooper
reigns.jpg

THANKS BRO!

ARE YOU GONNA SERVE ME? WHY DONCHA GIVE ME SOME OF DIS TURKEY. SOME OF THEM MASHED POTATOES. LEMME GET SOME OF DEM PEAS.

I HAD PEAS B'FO

I like how they gave Roman nothing because he has no mic skills. The middle guy was pretty good on the mic, so 2 out of 3 are great. Roman needs to be great in the ring.

Spoiler: Best on the mic is Ambrose and good in the ring, Rollins is ok on the mic and good in the ring. Reigns is not good on the mic and divas good in the ring.

I manage to complain about RAW and I haven't tuned in to watch it live in about 2-3 months. I'm not watching it now, either.
And if something happens to be good, I YouTube those segments afterwards and get through them all in about 10-15 minutes. On a good week.

I prefer to go against the internet norm and only complain about things I've experienced myself.

Ithil

I like how they gave Roman nothing because he has no mic skills. The middle guy was pretty good on the mic, so 2 out of 3 are great. Roman needs to be great in the ring.

Rollins is usually awkward on the mic, as a calm heel he seems adequate. He just has an odd voice, it's like a high pitched CM Punk with none of the confidence.

Ambrose is clearly the guy to talk, of course, he's a guy who talks like he completely believes everything he says.

Ryback is pretty awesome on the mic.

Yeah he's not bad at all. A lot of us made a judgement on his mic skills before he ever said a word, they just assumed he would be terrible so despite being decent with the mic he'll still get crapped on because of the prior negativity.

Sokantish

Yeah he's not bad at all. A lot of us made a judgement on his mic skills before he ever said a word, they just assumed he would be terrible so despite being decent with the mic he'll still get crapped on because of the prior negativity.

Wow I thought PhoReal was being sarcastic...

Top Bottom