• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

ecurbj

Oh god. Boi. This shitty ass AJ scandal needs to die. Please let Dolph and AJ have a little something, something going on behind the scenes.

I believe "story related". AJ and Dolpg had something going on.

Ithil

They've got Ambrose, Rollins and Reigns in a great position to become big stars from this, they're on an equal stage right now, but it's a good platform to launch the three into their own characters when this angle this through.

Examples, Reigns, I'm not sure, he could end up the next Batista (as in Batista's face turn in Evolution), Rollins gradually turns out to not be that bad a guy and turns into a fan favourite, while Ambrose slowly reveals he's a complete psycho and the breakout heel of the group.

BlazinAm

They've got Ambrose, Rollins and Reigns in a great position to become big stars from this, they're on an equal stage right now, but it's a good platform to launch the three into their own characters when this angle this through.

Examples, Reigns, I'm not sure, he could end up the next Batista (as in Batista's face turn in Evolution), Rollins gradually turns out to not be that bad a guy and turns into a fan favourite, while Ambrose slowly reveals he's a complete psycho and the breakout heel of the group.

I like this but that requires heavy investment and understanding of the potential in front of them.

Ithil

AJ's be back on the roster for over a month and had a single match on TV.

This story is atrocious. Get Ziggler out there, he's the Christopher Daniels of the story.

Top Bottom