• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

Ithil

I'm actually getting tired of Bryan losing now. There's a limit to these things (like Dolph losing nonstop all summer).

krae_man

Wait so Del Rio is wearing the same clothes before his match and after? he wouldn't put on fresh clothes?

Edit: CM Punk isn't in the Main Event? LOL

Wait so Del Rio is wearing the same clothes before his match and after? he wouldn't put on fresh clothes?

Edit: CM Punk isn't in the Main Event? LOL

He's fighting Kane in a popularity contest match. Also the PPV isn't for a couple more weeks so i can see why they wanna build Ziggler vs Cena. Punk is slowly going back to not being in the main event his screen time has diminished greatly over the past few weeks. Its been the John Cena show lately

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Bryan will be over, no matter what.

That doesn't mean that he should always lose, though. Kane's the only one that's put him over all year in any meaningful way.

Kaladin

That doesn't mean that he should always lose, though. Kane's the only one that's put him over all year in any meaningful way.

Bryan is kind of at that phase where they're testing how over he is before giving him his next big run.

BlazinAm

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Bryan beating Punk on Raw probably did more for him and was seen by more people.

Um what his feud with Punk is what really got him over beyond the Yes Yes Yes thing. He always had close competitive matches with the WWE champion and wasn't made to look like a jobber. He had 3 PPV arguable main event matches for the WWE championship

Kaladin

That's some strange looking testing.

It's kind of what they do that kills most guys like Kofi Kingston, R-Truth and Jack Swagger. They just throw random shit at them like tag teams, stupid angles and random loosing streaks to see how over they really are.

Seriously. Kane is the one putting him over week after week.

Of course the peasants in this thread will try to say otherwise. That Twitter poll was all you needed to know.

somedevil

Bryan is kind of at that phase where they're testing how over he is before giving him his next big run.

Well it would be against Ziggler or whoever is the smackdown championship because the Raw title is going to occupied with Rock, Punk and Cena through Wrestlemania.

edit: I guess Punk is ending Raw.

I've noticed when WWE is in either Lafayette or Bossier, they reference the places as Cajun country instead of by the city. Lafayette, I can see being "Cajun country", but Bossier is definitely no Cajun country though (I'm talking to you Shawn Michaels). I was kinda shocked Cena even said the city name.

Top Bottom