• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

YES!!!!!!!!!!!! WE WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You people must be kidding me with this "rigged poll" crap. Kane has 1.7 million likes on facebook, while Bryan only has like 200 or 300K.
Congratulations SoulPlaya!

You were right from Day 1. Kane is the most popular WWE superstar on the planet and people in this thread should have been listening to you this entire time. From now on I will never doubt you again.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Congratulations SoulPlaya!

You were right from Day 1. Kane is the most popular WWE superstar on the planet and people in this thread should have been listening to you this entire time. From now on I will never doubt you again.
Well. . . . . . . it's about time some of you start making sense!

This should be a good match even though Rey is passed his prime if he works with good workers he always has great matches. It helps that Bryan isn't that tall too

I sense the Shield attacking at the end of Punk vs. Kane, since Kane won a "popularity contest" for it.

tumblr_lg7hrcw3TU1qafrh6.png

I sense the Shield attacking at the end of Punk vs. Kane, since Kane won a "popularity contest" for it.

Attacking the eternal fan favourite Kane for massive heat and all the fans will weep, it makes sense to me.

Seriously though WWE polls are such a load of crock.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Attacking the eternal fan favourite Kane for massive heat and all the fans will weep, it makes sense to me.

Seriously though WWE polls are such a load of crock.
Yeah, Kane was probably winning by 90%, but they wanted Bryan to look good so they made it closer.

Fuckin' WWE!

Kaladin

This is outdated. Kane made a huge push at the last minute. I mean, according to this, less than a thousand people actually participated in this poll.

At the house show I went to, I seriously think I was the only one that voted for the stip on the Bryan vs Punk match. I voted 2/3 falls over street fight, and when 2/3 falls won the crowd collectively groaned.

Yeah, Kane was probably winning by 90%, but they wanted Bryan to look good so they made it closer.

Fuckin' WWE!

Oh Soul, you always know how to make me chortle.
I don't think i'll stick around to witness big red popularity and his glorious high profile match because i'm done in, it will be my morning muse.
Leaving on Bryan will be leaving on a high note.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Oh Soul, you always know how to make me chortle.
I don't think i'll stick around to witness big red popularity and his glorious high profile match because i'm done in, it will be my morning muse.
Leaving on Bryan will be leaving on a high note.
Don't worry, buddy. I'll hold the Big Red Fort down.

Ithil

Stop doing the "if you're just joining us..." every 5 minutes. If you just joined us and you're a little lost, too fucking bad, watch from earlier next time.

Is there a reason Bryan doesn't use Cattle Mutilation in the WWE. He did it once and Matt Striker called it correctly which made me think Vince went crazy and threw a fit over the move

Ithil

Is there a reason Bryan doesn't use Cattle Mutilation in the WWE. He did it once and Matt Striker called it correctly which made me think Vince went crazy and threw a fit over the move

I seem to remember reading he doesn't think it plays that well on TV, since you can't see either guy's face.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
Best 619 in a while. I think wrestlers in the back must wish they can wrestle Bryan on a consistent basis, he just makes guys look good.

Top Bottom