• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

Jesus fuck Sheamus, I actually used to sort of like you.

Pepsi-city hasn't got a christmas avatar yet.

I have the mask picked out and my tree set up for a new photo I just need to find a Santa hat.

Oh! A new page
diamond_dallas_page-yoga_original_original_original_original_crop_340x234.jpg

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
2K killed the server to College Hoops 2k8????? da fuck?!

I didn't even know that shit still worked and I ended up buying the ps3 version..so after nearly 2 years without a ps3, i get one and ch2k is dead?!

FUCK

2K killed the server to College Hoops 2k8????? da fuck?!

I didn't even know that shit still worked and I ended up buying the ps3 version..so after nearly 2 years without a ps3, i get one and ch2k is dead?!

FUCK

CH2K8 is one of the best basketball games ever made.

Had a blast playing that.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
BTW, has anyone here claimed the actual bundle code that Sunflower put up? I just took the SR3 code, but the bundle may still be available. Someone might want to, before a lurker gets it.

Kaladin

NXT will be holding it's first house shows outside of Florida in March of 2013. The shows take place on March 8th at the Rainwater Center in Valdosta, Georgia and March 9th at the Fairgrounds in Perry, Georgia.

I live there!!!!!!!!!

But I probably won't be living here in March....at least I hope not.

So is Sheamus trying to say he found Barrett sniffing the damp Irish underwear and that Barrett fancies a bit of the old "great white"?
New gimmick incoming, Barrett the creeper.

What are some of the best home video collections out right now in everyone's opinion? Going to best buy later and I've been eying the NWO blu ray, attitude era, and the best of ecw... Any other recs? Or should I avoid those?

Sokantish

He's not a Texans fan.

Actually, it reminds me more of the Kansas City Chiefs more than the Texans. Which is like a million times worse because I hate the Chiefs about as much as I hate the Patriots! Is there anyway to have normal Bo Jackson with just the snowy background. That's Christmas-y enough, right?

Me no understand, I don't know what sport he's playing but it's for team Christmas.

It's called football! It's kind of like soccer if soccer wasn't so incredibly boring!

I'M KIDDING

Laserfrog

Actually, it reminds me more of the Kansas City Chiefs more than the Texans. Which is like a million times worse because I hate the Chiefs about as much as I hate the Patriots! Is there anyway to have normal Bo Jackson with just the snowy background. That's Christmas-y enough, right?

It's called football! It's kind of like soccer if soccer wasn't so incredibly boring!

I'M KIDDING

It's okay I don't like soccer football either.

When I want to watch athleticism I watch snooker
_59803504_allencaoshot.png

I still haven't forgiven John Higgins for match fixing.

jmdajr

I'M KIDDING

Texans wear red like once a year. Battle Red day.

G-Fex

you guys.

well it's a long game and there's like...a ton of games everyday that it's difficult to keep up with.

It's pretty much something if you love the game though.

Sokantish

you guys.

well it's a long game and there's like...a ton of games everyday that it's difficult to keep up with.

It's pretty much something if you love the game though.

It's really tough to keep up with when you constantly doze off while trying to watch a game

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Baseball rules as long as you don't look at it like most other sports. Baseball is a slow burn, baseball is an entire experience - you don't just watch for the plays.

BASEBALL

Laserfrog

Wrestling Confessions: I used to watch a lot of baseball when it was on channel 5 over here late late in the night. Now MLB.tv does the free game of the day thingy and I watch that sometimes.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Wrestling Confessions: I used to watch a lot of baseball when it was on channel 5 over here late late in the night. Now MLB.tv does the free game of the day thingy and I watch that sometimes.

I subscribed for a year a couple years back. It was beautiful, it was wonderful, it was

It was too much! I couldn't even keep up with my favorite team (go DEVIL RAYS, that's right DEVILS) and since I was getting a buffet o' beizbol, I felt like I had to watch every game. Exhausting.

Personally I'm happy with listening to the radio broadcasts of Rays games. LISTENING to baseball is such a nice thing.

G-Fex

I subscribed for a year a couple years back. It was beautiful, it was wonderful, it was

It was too much! I couldn't even keep up with my favorite team (go DEVIL RAYS, that's right DEVILS) and since I was getting a buffet o' beizbol, I felt like I had to watch every game. Exhausting.

Personally I'm happy with listening to the radio broadcasts of Rays games. LISTENING to baseball is such a nice thing.

same I mean watching games everyday was really time consuming. But I loved it a good majority of it.

Top Bottom