• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

jmdajr

Not surprised. I know what makes me feel better:

tumblr_m94knaND8a1qdvt11o1_400.jpg

"Its not about the size of the dog in the fight, but about the size of the fight in the dog"

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Should of bought a ps3 than! The Show is godly!

It is. The Show is just THE BEST. If you like baseball legit, buy a PS3 for it as it's worth it.

hard to be classics like bases loaded though.

Me, I like RBI Baseball on NES and Hardball 3 on PC. I got a friend who swears by the NES game Little League something or other. It's crazy.

Sunflower PMs are the best PMs

Don't have a great one for you yet, but I hope you are prepared to put your head down and start churning out content and be consistent! You have amazing talent and would be an asset to any company that wants video content.

This I cannot fathom.

You never know. Kane's been face and heel so many times...why so unfathomable that you, Lil Jacobs, could be the same?

TUNE IN NEXT WEEEEK

Aiii

So not worth it
You may have noticed that at Monday’s WWE RAW, there was almost no mention of the show’s host city, Lafayette, Louisiana. This was not an oversight, in fact, WWE told it’s announcers not to mention Lafayette and there was no on-screen graphic announcing the city at the start of the show. WWE has done this in the past when they run a city they feel is not in a large, prestigious market. However, that did not stop john Cena from mentioning Lafayette during his in-ring promo.
Cena is such a daredevil.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Giving away two keys to wrasslegaf. Because I love you guys.

Quote for keys. First up is the main THQ bundle with CoH, Darksiders, all that - redeemable on Steam.

And this key here is for Saints Row the Third:

Jamie OD

I call this the "New Jersey" rule, since they did the same thing when Raw was held there a couple of years ago. Heck, they're kind of doing this for WrestleMania 29 with the logo. Make it look more like a New York event instead of a New Jersey event.

Toronto has a metro area population of 5.5m people, Montreal has 3.5m, Vancouver 2.3m, Calgary has 1.5m, Edmonton nearly a million.
Maybe you should go to any of these places that would love to sell you some arena space pretty cheap right now rather than running your shows throughout shithole towns in the U.S. just to avoid a "wrong" reaction.

McNei1y

Quote for keys. First up is the main THQ bundle with CoH, Darksiders, all that - redeemable on Steam.

Aw man I'm not at home either. I'd totally take the SR:3 one.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Don't redeem them unless you can play them :p I want them to go to a loving home.

SoulPlaya

more money than God

Thanks for the SR3 code. My best friend has been wanting to play it for ages, since I can't stop raving about it, but the poor guy can't afford it (he's been going through some rough times). Now he gets his chance!

Sokantish

Thanks for the SR3 code. My best friend has been wanting to play it for ages, since I can't stop raving about it, but the poor guy can't afford it (he's been going through some rough times). Now he gets his chance!

The code was suppose to go to WrassleGAF NOT some DUMMY we've never heard of!

tm24

I know :\

I wouldn't use the PS3 as much as Xbox though. I'd play The Show, The Uncharted series, MGS series, Heavy Rain, and Killzone. That's probably it. I hear The Show is excellent. At least the reviews look that way.
Dude, i just bought a Vita for P4G. I almost bought a 360 years ago for Tales of Vesperia. Sometimes you just gotta do it
You know... I've seen this video dozens of times and this is the first time I've learned that the guy he is fighting is named "Hook Bomberry". I really wish I was named Hook Bomberry.
Man, i miss Hook Bomberry. I should ask TJ Perkins what he's up to nowadays
Pepsi-city hasn't got a christmas avatar yet.
Big thanks for the avatar!

McNei1y

You're a Rhodes Scholar Sunflower.

SoulPlaya really is a villain.

Dude, i just bought a Vita for P4G. I almost bought a 360 years ago for Tales of Vesperia. Sometimes you just gotta do it

I think I will. I was contemplating buying a PS3 earlier this year but I was a senior in college with zero money. Now I have money. Once baseball season comes around, I'll probably cave. At least it'll be my blu-ray player too.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
He's one of us in spirit! The guy loves HHH. Don't we all love HHH? Besides, he's on the other side of the country, away from all family and friends, and it cheered him up. Plus, I told him it was from Sunflower on WrassleGAF. I gave credit where it was due. Doesn't that warm your humbugging heart, Sok?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

You could just use your PS2 to play an old ass game you've played before. and ToV is worth it man.

Everyone should own everything.

Sokantish

He's one of us in spirit! The guy loves HHH. Don't we all love HHH? Besides, he's on the other side of the country, away from all family and friends, and it cheered him up. Plus, I told him it was from Sunflower on WrassleGAF. I gave credit where it was due. Doesn't that warm your humbugging heart, Sok?

No, it doesn't warm my heart. McNeily having SR3 would warm my heart!

Laserfrog

I played some of heavy rain at a friend's house and I let the kid watch TV all night, didn't give him any dinner or make him do his homework.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
No don't do that! I was going to check it out when I go home!

Okay I won't. $6ish should get it for you.

I played some of heavy rain at a friend's house and I let the kid watch TV all night, didn't give him any dinner or make him do his homework.

My friend came out and did an 'insensitive' playthrough that involved neglecting that little bastard, slamming plates, and ignoring your wife. It was a lot of fun. Horrible game though...with regards to the story.

Heavy Rain spoiler:

Scott Shelby's big fat ass could not have put glass in that tunnel

Well even though I can't play them that's cool of you to do, so thanks Sunflower.

If you want to play Company of Heroes I'll spend the $1 and pick it up for you, it's my favorite RTS -EVER-.

Sokantish

My friend came out and did an 'insensitive' playthrough that involved neglecting that little bastard, slamming plates, and ignoring your wife. It was a lot of fun. Horrible game though...with regards to the story.

Heavy Rain spoiler:

Scott Shelby's big fat ass could not have put glass in that tunnel

Man, Heavy Rain's "TWIST" was so dumb, even though I actually enjoyed the game up to that point it retroactively made me hate the entire game.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, Sun really is the WrassleGAF MVP/member of the year.

That's nice of you to say, but all I provide are Batista pictures and hatred of Dean AmBLOWS.

Get it? Am-BLOWS. As in he BLOWS. Like BLOWS DICKS. But in a negative way!

CR5EP.jpg

tm24

You could just use your PS2 to play an old ass game you've played before. and ToV is worth it man.

Everyone should own everything.

Never actually played P4 before! And i did play ToV! Borrowed a 360 instead! ToV is awesome.

Also, my favorite new luchador of 2012, Titan, had an awesome match with Averno. Watch it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06NpY4TGDls

Man, Heavy Rain's "TWIST" was so dumb, even though I actually enjoyed the game up to that point it retroactively made me hate the entire game.

I still can't figure out what game twist made me retroactively hate a game more, Heavy Rain's or Star Ocean 3's

Sokantish

That's nice of you to say, but all I provide are Batista pictures and hatred of Dean AmBLOWS.

http://i.imgur.com/CR5EP.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

I hate you Sunflower! I'm going to show you up and give TWO away.

SoulPlaya

more money than God

CR5EP.jpg
Yes, yes, I get it.

BTW, I also don't think AmBLOWS is all that great. He's good, but he's a Joker ripoff whose promo style can be exhausting.

Top Bottom