• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

Sanjuro

Why didn't they save this for the PPV?

That match was everything we loved about the attitude era.

#rockhittingmankindwithbread

Sabucin

Indie fans will shit on this match but they cheer for a Japanese grampa using a remote control to slow mo the environment.

Guzim

CwIsUMMVUAARBK3.jpg:large

Zandig in the back!

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Starting to get a little embarrassing how not over the cruisers are. Literally zero heat for this Kendrick promo. I think I just heard someone in the nosebleeds sneeze.

It's like someone pressed the TURBO button on TJP!

(Am I selling the gimmick right?)

Starting to get a little embarrassing how not over the cruisers are. Literally zero heat for this Kendrick promo. I think I just heard someone in the nosebleeds sneeze.

It doesn't help that you don't exactly need to spell out Kendrick's intentions like it was some grand master plan.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Time to go full heel:

Fuck every one of you fuckers that shit on indie flippy shit. I love every single one of those gifs in the OP.

Gimme all the flips!

Top Bottom