• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

It's funny how they bother with all this presentation for the Cruiserweights but then just don't give a shit about anything else, why did Vince even bother?

He looked like a fucking idiot last night.

The match overall wasn't interesting. THE only part I like was the heel move Kendrick did to win.

Honestly the Cruiserweight division needs a fucking heel that's not Kendrick. A strong/good heel could save the division.

He means that He's getting his rematch now, so he'll lose and be out of the picture

Oh.. I guess they want to get the belt to Alexander asap. He's good but not what the division needs right now.

It amazing how fast they manage to fuck up the Crusierweights.

Tonight was the first night they did a small angle that got a small reaction from the crowd. Every other reaction in past weeks was a pop for a "flipy" move.

We are currently on rung one of the ladder after falling all the way down the ladder after CWC ended.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
lmao @ Owens/Jericho making up achievements by using the Universal Title

DMczaf

Tonight was the first night they did a small angle that got a small reaction from the crowd. Every other reaction in past weeks was a pop for a "flipy" move.

We are currently on rung one of the ladder after falling all the way down the ladder after CWC ended.

That's deep

PreFire

Honestly, I don't know how Perkins was apparently all good after backflipping from the top rope and landing on the apron with his head.

Holy shit man, that was scary as fuck

And jeez, Mick Foley needs a stylist

Top Bottom