• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

Syder

I like Darren Young's Hallowe'en costume.

The_Wire_Brother_Mouzone.jpg

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
lol why even make this a thing when the only 2 people introduced were Sami and Braun. Like, telegraph the outcome more, please, I dare you.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
That idea of winning the US title and making it the Canadian title is too good.

PreFire

Yea, idk, for some reason, I like Strowman. He looks like he could legitimately toss someone 6 feet across the room with a shove.

Plus he can run like a cruiserweight

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
lmao they're gonna put Strongman in a big match at Survivor Series

I could almost hear Vince beating off in the back

Yea, idk, for some reason, I like Strowman. He looks like he could legitimately toss someone 6 feet across the room with a shove.

Plus he can run like a cruiserweight
I like Strowman too. He's already a lot better than most giants that come into the WWE; give him a few years and the opportunities to improve and I think he'll be a top hand.

Smackdown is probably Styles, Ambrose, Wyatt, Corbin and probably Ziggler or Miz.

I'd say Orton but he's apparently missing it since his daughter is set to be born a day or two after Survivor Series.

Top Bottom