• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

Anth0ny

zero reaction to those two

roman is the only one of the 10 guys in the ring to get booed

rollins is probably the least over of them all

even stroman is way more likeable than roman

imBask

Banned
I love how you're all assuming this means SD is winning on sunday

it just means Roman stood strong today, and will also stand strong on sunday. That's a shoot

Silexx

Prediction: Shane isn't going to be able to compete at Survivor Series due to kayfabe injury and so Smackdown will get an NXT call up.

I could see Owens and Jericho getting eliminated and turning on Seth and Roman. Would set up those two matches for Roadblock. Owens can say he didn't want Roman to take the glory of winning that match if he couldn't have it. Or some other justification.

ReiGun

JeriKO the MVPs. AJ did good with what they gave him.

Say what you want about the McMahons hogging the spotlight, but Shane and Steph are good on the mic. I think with Steph, it's more fatigue with her character and hogging the spotlight than ability.

Good segment.

Hahaha @ Owens. Total Disrespect to the World title

Gotta do something to try and get his joke of a title over.

imBask

Banned
you know who wins? the fans.

I've rarely seen this thread that excited for SS, hell i'm excited for it and it's a PPV I usually don't care for!

cordy

Banned
SD looked like they had stars and they just jumped in to help these guys on an off day. Like they came in for some extra hours to get a bigger paycheck. All of SD's guys, even Ellsworth, looked like better products compared to Raw. Even Wyatt when he grabbed that mic put in work. On Raw's side yeah Jericho and Owens did their thing but shit, they can't compete with SD here. It's like it's 2 completely different shows but not in the way I think they wanted.

DMczaf

CxPPEb6UQAIP4_y.jpg:large

SD looked like they had stars and they just jumped in to help these guys on an off day. Like they came in for some extra hours to get a bigger paycheck. All of SD's guys, even Ellsworth, looked like better products compared to Raw. Even Wyatt when he grabbed that mic put in work. On Raw's side yeah Jericho and Owens did their thing but shit, they can't compete with SD here. It's like it's 2 completely different shows but now in the way I think they wanted.

Overall sure but no one is better in the mic than JeriKO in that segment

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I mean, I guess they played Roman's music since his music is just the Shield music.

cordy

Banned
Overall sure but no one is better in the mic than JeriKO in that segment

Ambrose just grabbed a mic and the crowd went wild and he didn't even have to say anything. Hell, Ambrose, Ellsworth and Orton didn't say anything and they were crazy over. Wyatt didn't talk much and Styles was chanted for before he even stepped out there. Before the superstars even came out the crowd seemed to side with SD more.

Even if Jericho and Owens did their thing, they spent a lot of time talking but we see who the crowd loves here.

ReiGun

SD looked like they had stars and they just jumped in to help these guys on an off day. Like they came in for some extra hours to get a bigger paycheck. All of SD's guys, even Ellsworth, looked like better products compared to Raw. Even Wyatt when he grabbed that mic put in work. On Raw's side yeah Jericho and Owens did their thing but shit, they can't compete with SD here. It's like it's 2 completely different shows but not in the way I think they wanted.

I wouldn't go that far. Mic wise, SD > Raw overall, yeah. There's a reason they only really let KO and Jericho speak on the Raw side. Ambrose, Wyatt, and Styles would have eaten the rest of that team up on the mic. But overall, I'd say the men's match is where both sides look roughly equal and like just about everyone is a legit star. The women's match is completely on Raw's side, and the tag match just looks bad in general because both tag divisions are doo doo.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I think the funniest part is why no one asks why Shane is on the team instead of John Cena

Ambrose just grabbed a mic and the crowd went wild and he didn't even have to say anything. Hell, Ambrose, Ellsworth and Orton didn't say anything and they were crazy over. Wyatt didn't talk much and Styles was chanted for before he even stepped out there. Before the superstars even came out the crowd seemed to side with SD more.

Even if Jericho and Owens did their thing, they spent a lot of time talking but we see who the crowd loves here.

I mean JeriKO are you know heels actually trying to be heels.

Even then the list is hella over, stupid idiot(s) is over.

I wouldn't go that far. Mic wise, SD > Raw overall, yeah. But overall, I'd say the men's match is where both sides look roughly equal and like just about everyone is a legit star. The women's match is completely on Raw's side, and the tag match just looks bad in general because both tag divisions are doo doo.

Raw tag team is vastly superior.

I think Mick was going to say something serious there for a second, but talked himself out of it, and then rambled about nothing to cover it up.

Mick wanna work with DB

Well let me tell ya I'm writing a book and Steph makes me a better person, check out my twitter, I'm selling socks for charity...

gun_haver

mick's impossible to watch anymore. i dunno what it is, he was so good back in the late 90's on the mic and now he's just a turd out there. i mean, even the rock lost it when he decided to drop the rock character on his WWE returns, maybe that's all it is. he's just acting like himself and that isn't entertaining. it's awkward and weird.

Top Bottom