• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

justjim89

They need to relegate Shane and Steph both to bi-weekly or monthly appearances and focus on Bryan vs. Foley. That's where the good moments happen. It doesn't always have to be about the fucking McMahons.

They need to relegate Shane and Steph both to bi-weekly or monthly appearances and focus on Bryan vs. Foley. That's where the good moments happen. It doesn't always have to be about the fucking McMahons.
You should be talking strictly about Raw. Shane maybe seen but only for 2 minutes. Whereas on Raw Stephanie still takes up 15-20 fucking minutes.

Daniel saw Renee sitting there with him and turned the State of the WWE Special in to the best episode of Talking Smack since he and The Miz had their famous encounter.

Threw Sami and Cesaro under the bus something fierce though. I can picture Mick running through the arena crying looking for Cesaro to tell him it's not true.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I mean to be fair Bryan has more practice doing the post game stuff every week.

Daniel saw Renee sitting there with him and turned the State of the WWE Special in to the best episode of Talking Smack since he and The Miz had their famous encounter.

Threw Sami and Cesaro under the bus something fierce though. I can picture Mick running through the arena crying looking for Cesaro to tell him it's not true.
Cesaro said that on twitter.

Fishy fishy

KissVibes

Banned
Daniel Bryan has honestly become a great talker. Him embracing the entertainment side of wrestling has been great. Brie is a good influence.

jurgen

Shane's hardly shown on Smackdown.

But saying it doesn't have to be about the McMahons is being ridiculous. It's always going to be about them. This is the family that gives themselves matches at Wrestlemania.

NastyBook

NQTd6l6.png
She set herself up perfectly for this shit. He didn't have no choice but to blow her up. Wheezing from all the laughter this got from me.
TadkV.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I can't believe all the spotlight Stevie Ray gets in 1998 War Games.

It's kind of funny that Hogan probably did the most work in this whole match. Nash gets taken out shortly after coming down, takes a leg drop and just lays down for the rest of the match. Luger comes in, attacks a guy, torture rack, gets slapjacked(lol) then lays down for the rest of the match.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I can't believe all the spotlight Stevie Ray gets in 1998 War Games.

It's kind of funny that Hogan probably did the most work in this whole match. Nash gets taken out shortly after coming down, takes a leg drop and just lays down for the rest of the match. Luger comes in, attacks a guy, torture rack, gets slapjacked(lol) then lays down for the rest of the match.

I might need to rewatch all the WCW ppvs to help compile the soul crushing moments of WCW.

Funny thing is, David Arquette...wouldn't even make the top ten.

War Games 1998 sure as shit would. Horrible, awful match. Not Wargames. Not entertaining on any level, which even the other Hulkamania era War Games managed to one degree or another.

Lol Cesaro doesn't give a fuck.

In a Countdown on the IC title show.

He says it used to be the second in line, on the cusp of greatness, shit like that.

But now that line is blurred aka it means fuck all lmao.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I might need to rewatch all the WCW ppvs to help compile the soul crushing moments of WCW.

Funny thing is, David Arquette...wouldn't even make the top ten.

War Games 1998 sure as shit would. Horrible, awful match. Not Wargames. Not entertaining on any level, which even the other Hulkamania era War Games managed to one degree or another.

I'll never understand the complaints about 2000 or 2001 WCW when 98 and ESPECIALLY 99 WCW exist. 99 is the most like 'just show up for my paycheck' WCW ever was. It's the most boring the company's ever been. Like the match quality goes down in 2000 and 2001 as a whole but at least they're trying something because they're getting their asses kicked. They seem somewhat motivated.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I'll never understand the complaints about 2000 or 2001 WCW when 98 and ESPECIALLY 99 WCW exist. 99 is the most like 'just show up for my paycheck' WCW ever was. It's the most boring the company's ever been. Like the match quality goes down in 2000 and 2001 as a whole but at least they're trying something because they're getting their asses kicked. They seem somewhat motivated.

The show is plain better when it goes full Russo crash tv, and the better version of that is the few months he actually is booking both runs.

It also amounts to the only time Thunder is remotely watchable. I cannot stress enough how much Thunder hurt WCW's credibility. How easy is it to fuck up a two hour taped show when your roster is around 200 people and you only focus on 20 people on your three hour flagship show in the hottest period of US wrestling. Oh, apparently it's super fucking easy because thunder did just that.

Sunday Night Heat, another product of 1998, is a million times better than Thunder. Sunday. Night. Heat. A glorified PPV pre show that happens to have good angles and character introductions on non PPV weeks. WCW Saturday Night, a show that immediately falls off in quality after Nitro debuts is way better than Thunder in 1998.

Top Bottom