• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

Shane Helms on the current state of TNA:

I thought this was Lego at first glance.

LEGO, eh?
qc2sNTY.gif

Still less painful than sprinkles.
8glaciersprinkles.gif

jmdajr

A single, lowly Lego brick can support weights in excess of 432 kilos (953 pounds) before it reaches its breaking point and compresses. So when you step on a Lego brick on a relatively solid surface, there is nowhere for the force you’ve just exerted to go but right back into your foot and into the huge cluster of nerves it contains. This is compounded by the fact that the bricks have little knobs, relatively sharp corners, and the soles of the feet are subjected to impact forces that can be equal to around 9 times our own body weight while moving; even walking slowly can produce impact forces equal to double your body weight.

A single, lowly Lego brick can support weights in excess of 432 kilos (953 pounds) before it reaches its breaking point and compresses. So when you step on a Lego brick on a relatively solid surface, there is nowhere for the force you’ve just exerted to go but right back into your foot and into the huge cluster of nerves it contains. This is compounded by the fact that the bricks have little knobs, relatively sharp corners, and the soles of the feet are subjected to impact forces that can be equal to around 9 times our own body weight while moving; even walking slowly can produce impact forces equal to double your body weight.

No wonder they hurt so much. Jesus

Sephzilla

sLfKuHV.gif

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
She wasn't always hot on the mic, but she was , arguably, far more effective at getting her point across at NXT. For me, when I see a discrepancy such as this, I can't help but think, rightly or wrongly, that this has to do with Vince script handouts. On one hand, this means you risk making an ass out of yourself. On the other, it means the boss is behind your gimmick (Roman is another example).
Bayley cant do a non scripted promo to save her life. That Raw Talk segment seems to prove that quite effectively. The blaming the script or blaming Vince cop out doesn't work here.

Kaladin

15230617_1255624977814717_2130495531287244187_n.jpg

Children, you can't see Santa because he hustles all night long to get from house to house and this job can only be completed with the loyalty of his elves and the respect of his reindeer.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
I don't like the tone of your post, I Wanna Be The Guy. That kind of negativity is not tolerated around here.
You're right. I should be more positive. I'll be more positive by talking about a wrestler that's good on the mic and in the ring. The most underappreciated man on WraasleGAF. THE MAN WHO CONVINCED PEOPLE THAT BAYLEY WAS GOOD. THE GAME. TRIPLE H!

Zach

I Wanna Be The Guy, you're banned from WrassleGAF. You, and your children, and your children's children!

For three months.

You're about to have another outlet to get Lucha Underground online:

CyYf30GWEAAgqQr.jpg:large

If you want to spend $70 per month.

Damn, I was interested in DirecTV Now when it first announced but this makes me not want it

Unless there's at least a two week free trial, gonna pass. I loved Sling for the week I had it, but still can't justify anywhere near that kind of money for only a few channels I'd actually regularly want. Cable Remains Better

it makes me so angry that these subscribers keep holding Boomerang hostage to higher tier payment plans. that is the only channel i ever want to watch but not for $70

Boomerang ain't what it used to be, fam. Now it's mostly where Cartoon Network dumps the new shows it doesn't want to air + more Teen Titans Go reruns.

it makes me so angry that these subscribers keep holding Boomerang hostage to higher tier payment plans. that is the only channel i ever want to watch but not for $70
Does boomerang still show the dank ass old looney toons, jetsons, and shit? I remember when that channel first hit the market in what? 2003? That's the channel I always wanted and I could watch it a few times at my grandparents house. But as you said it's only on the premium packages.

Fox318

Boomerang used to be better before they started airing shows from the 00s

I want to see random shut from as far back as the 30s.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
You know what's extra fucked up about the fake Diesel/Fake Razor thing?

Nash said he had a normal dialogue with Vince. Vince asked if he would stay. Nash said he had a family now and needed something guaranteed. Vince said he couldn't do that because the other wrestlers would ask for that. Nash said well then I can't stay. Vince says well can you put Taker overo n your way out? Nash said gladly.

Then Vince puts up WOAHOHOHO FAKE BIG DADDY COOL BROTHER. FUCK EM GOD DAMN TRAITOR

Top Bottom