• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

I don't even care for Roman getting a title shot. As in, I'm not angry over it. I'm so exhausted of Seth and his constant opportunities plus I think Roman and Owens can have a good match and I know Roman won't win so I'm not even mad over it being the match for a B PPV.

somedevil

Please just be a thing to get the Jericho/Owens feud going

Please do not give Roman Reigns a title shot

My guess is Jericho costs him the match so they have the title match at Roadblock where Owens wins.

The question is when will be the Owens vs Jericho match? Rumble? Wrestlemania?

Raw64life

don't blame Roman, KO was equally terrible in that segment

They might as well have just came out with the scripts and read the lines directly off the paper with how hilariously scripted that whole exchange came off. Not even attempting to speak naturally.

gun_haver

I don't even care for Roman getting a title shot. As in, I'm not angry over it. I'm so exhausted of Seth and his constant opportunities plus I think Roman and Owens can have a good match and I know Roman won't win so I'm not even mad over it being the match for a B PPV.

it's just....nothing, though

roman v seth, seth v owens, roman v jericho, owens v roman - who cares? we've seen it all countless times and the outcomes never matter.

these characters aren't going anywhere. jericho and owens are usually funny together and that's all you can say for the raw main event scene. seth is fine on the mic but bland, roman is TOO bland.

really the only possible direction that wouldn't feel completely static with these four is owens vs jericho, but they probably won't do that as a serious feud for the universal championship even though they could with jericho as the face, keeping his character right now mostly the same and just giving owens a nastier/less cowardly edge.

but the over-riding atmosphere of the main event storyline since the brand split (night 1 excluded) is total stagnation. roman and seth need complete character overhauls and if that doesn't work, stop basing the show around them because even if they are decent in the ring, well, so is everybody. i don't really see what it is they have to offer that is worthy of the attention they get.

orioto

Good Art™
don't blame Roman, KO was equally terrible in that segment

He's actually trying to be bad and boring, nobody never gets that lol. Look at Owens when he won the title, for some weeks, before they understood he was hurting rollins's thunder..

Anyway this is going toward JeriKO screwing Reigns again right ? This is all an act!

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Well, here comes the breakup and the Roman the Conqueror program. I guess Raw is going to get unwatchable again. I guess we had a good week.

Top Bottom