• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I missed an episode of Smackdown or two and I'm totally lost

What is this with Orton and Bray?

Orton is repeating Daniel Bryan's storyline from around Royal Rumble of 2014.

Except with the part with Bray going over, probably.

PreFire

Lol the camera angles in women's matches are always butt level

These guys know what they're doing

But seriously, Bliss is the best heel in WWE

Most NXT themes are so generic that I don't feel anything about them. Booby, Asuka, and Shinsuke have some of the best themes on any show though.
NXT tag-team themes are always the worst. Maybe Enzo and Cass' but they always talk over it so there's no point in trying to enjoy it when making their entrance.

PreFire

Damn, that DDT is Raven levels.. Maybe the best DDT I've seen.

Bliss is the shit lol

Carmella on the other hand, whoops there goes the Staten Island accent lol

I really hope Charlotte and Nia jax completely decimate the smackdown divas. Not only is it obviously realistic but it would just be funny. I guess they can't make any brand look weak though.

Mah Bayley and Carmella friendship

Also I can't wait for both these two to be the first ones out on the match after Nia squashes them

Also I feel like Becky should have an issue with not being the captain.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
lol Natalya gonna beat up Naomi and get on the team

It's honest to God standard WWE that Survivor Series is in Canada and Natalya isn't wrestling.

Also this gimmick is weirdly fantastic for Natalya. She's gotta spend the build-up to Survivor Series putting them through insane training sessions.

Top Bottom