• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

ReiGun

If they're gonna keep pushing and protecting AA (notice they were the only team New Day didn't make fun of), they need to develop characters beyond "do suplexes" and "get beat up by The Usos."

Kenny getting a push? While on the same brand as the man who allegedly got him fired?

M3edryy.jpg

PreFire

Damn Smackdown arena looks packed. I can't spot any empty seats, at all.

Maybe it's the lighting

Yesterday RAW had so many empty seats visible on TV

And holy shit by the time I type this the match is over lol

Tagyhag

I really really hate how Jason takes off his straps so damn early into the match.

When Kurt did it, it MEANT something.

If they're gonna keep pushing and protecting AA (notice they were the only team New Day didn't make fun of), they need to develop characters beyond "do suplexes" and "get beat up by The Usos."
I get the feeling WWE are terrified to let them speak. Sure they aren't the best talkers but they gotta develop on the mic somehow through experience.

Would it really be that hard to put a "Paid for by the office of Stephanie McMahon" after these RAW videos. It would be a little thing than would make the brands actually feel like they are competing.

ReiGun

Well they are keeping Kenny from getting pinned, so maybe there is something for him after this Spirit Squad thing.
Kenny knew what he was doing every time he let down that singlet. He needs this job, breh.

I get the feeling WWE are terrified to let them speak. Sure they aren't the best talkers but they gotta develop on the mic somehow through experience.

I can see that. If they can't talk, it might kill them. But I think they're good enough in the ring to compensate. They're like the opposite of Alexa Bliss, where their ring skill can keep them over while they improve on the mic.

Point is, they gotta do something. They're generic as hell right now and what heat they had is dissipating.

I can see that. If they can't talk, it might kill them. But I think they're good enough in the ring to compensate. They're like the opposite of Alexa Bliss, where their ring skill can keep them over while they improve on the mic.

Point is, they gotta go something. They're generic as hell right now and what heat they had is dissipating.
It is weird. American Alpha are protected to the point I feel it's hurting the other tag-teams (like how the first few weeks when SDL started was basically AA look strong while everyone else looks weak) and I get that they will take the belts off Heath and Rhyno, but you gotta give the people reason to care about more then the fact they wrestle good.

MG310

131 dollars for 200 level seats at the NYC NXT show. Ouch.

Then again ROH was charging 100 with the possibility of not sitting down or being able to see the ring.

ReiGun

Miz needs to put the rest of the roster on with his tailor. Only dude that gets decent suits.

It is weird. American Alpha are protected to the point I feel it's hurting the other tag-teams (like how the first few weeks when SDL started was basically AA look strong while everyone else looks weak) and I get that they will take the belts off Heath and Rhyno, but you gotta give the people reason to care about more then the fact they wrestle good.

I mean shit, they let New Day clown every other team except AA. Including the champs. It's gonna bite them in the ass if they don't get people to care. Especially if they take the belts off Slater/Rhyno, who are the more popular team right now.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Randy isn't gonna be on the team, so obviously he's gonna get kicked off. (Randy's wife is due right around SS, so he won't be on it)

I mean shit, they let New Day clown every other team except AA. Including the champs. It's gonna bite them in the ass if they don't get people to care. Especially if they take the belts off Slater/Rhyno, who are the more popular team right now.
That is a fair point. If they beat those two, crowd might not be happy. Usos should take the belts off them at Rumble and maybe then work to a 'Mania program or something for AA.

Syder

Miz proved at Extreme Rules he can play an important role in a muliti-man match. Keeping him out of this was a mistake...
probably.

Also, lol at that Corbin reaction.

Top Bottom