• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

Mengetsu

Time to document this story.

Au7tFaI.jpg

somedevil

They finished the Dusty Classic Semifinals so here is the NXT Toronto card so far:

Announced:

Samoa Joe vs Nakamura
Tye vs Roode
Authors of Pain vs TM-61
Asuka vs Mickie James

Matches that haven't been announced but a good chance will happen:

DIY vs Revival who cost them the match against AOP
Liv Morgan, Ember Moon, aliyah vs Peyton Royce, Billie Kay and ?

But I just saw Rey do a back flip into a crowd outside the ring
I'll be honest, as a kid the mask was near the draw to Rey for me. As well as the whole underdog stuff.

Plus 2006 Rey was like the last year I think when he could actually do the West Coast Pop and I'm not sure when the knees properly started to give in on him, so after that, the flippy stuff minimized itself.

Shoot : I'd mark out if a cruiserweight did a flip of the top rope and Strowman grabs him in the air and powerslams right after for the pin.

PWInsider.com has confirmed that WWE NXT star Austin Aries has suffered a large orbital fracture from the evil looking kick he received from Shinsuke Nakamura at the NXT house show last week in California.

Aries is slated to undergo surgery later this week in Birmingham, Alabama and will be out of action at least until first quarter of 2017.

Fox318

I don't think Dixie will be around for long. It's up in the air who the company goes to though.

part of the agreement was she kept a portion of the company and maintained some sort of executive level job with the company.

Whole thing is fucking nuts

Kaladin

part of the agreement was she kept a portion of the company and maintained some sort of executive level job with the company.

Whole thing is fucking nuts

Lets just hope she will have a truly diminished capacity this time. Keep her away from the office.

NJPW Power Struggle
Osaka EDION Arena
November 5th at 4:00 AM EDT/9:00 GMT

TenCozy and Juice Robinson vs. Yuji Nagata, Manabu Nakanishi, and Teruaki Kanemitsu
Liger, TMIV, Ricochet, and Finlay vs. Taguchi, Titan, Angel Del Oro, and Fuego
GBH and Yoshitatsu vs. Bullet Club (Yujiro, Chase Owens, and BONE SOLDIER)
IWGP Tag Team Championship:G.O.D(c) vs. CHAOS (Tomohiro Ishii and YOSHI-HASHI)
Super Jr Tag Tournament Final:RPG Vice vs. ACH and Taiji Ishimori
IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Championship:BUSHI(c) vs. KUSHIDA
CHAOS (Okada, Goto, Ospreay, and Gedo) vs. Bullet Club (Omega, Cole. and the Bucks)
NEVER Openweight Championship:Katsuyori Shibata(c) vs. EVIL
Hiroshi Tanahashi vs. SANADA
IWGP Intercontinental ChampionshipTetsuya Naito(c) vs. Jay Lethal

Naito better get his fookin win back

Yeah, TJP is/used to be a horrible person:

https://twitter.com/EarlofFujoshi/status/776135779236081718/photo/1

and

and

http://wrestlingonearth.com/wrestling-on-earth-2014-year-end-awards-extravaganza/
Misandry is real, and a HUGE problem. Far more so than misogyny. However I don’t care enough to do anything about it, but still real talk.

— TJ Perkins/MANIK (@MaskaraManik) August 24, 2014

OTOH ...

Kendrick is a Sandy Hook truther, and is pretty sure jet fuel can't melt steel beams.

Shadow780

For anyone that cares, price range for Wrestlemania is

US $38.00 - US $2,130.00

http://www.ticketmaster.com/wwe-wre...rtistid=853853&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=27

Who is going with me?

I want to go, hopefully I can get a low riser, I hate floor seating if not in the first 4 rows or so because you cannot see shit with everyone standing. How much is Low Riser or 100-Level?

Went last year for Royal Rumble (AJ Debut), AirBnb worked out really well and I enjoyed my time in Orlando very much.

I'll consider it a miracle if Sasha's still wrestling by the age of 30.

Edit: Welp again on TJP and even Kendrick. Give the belt to someone like Swann, he seems innocent enough.

It's all building up for the Tommy End call up

The most moral and well-behaved guy on the roster is gonna be the Satanist

You would think Vince with his fears over how Sasha could end up like Bryan would stop booking her in situations where she takes insane neck/back bumps.
I'm hearing Lapsed Vince in my head:

"I only want Sasha to think I don't want her to take insane bumps out of concern for her health... so that she'll feel compelled to get dropped on her head over and over again... to prove me wrong. Because the reality is... I want to see how far we can push her past the point of injury."

Top Bottom