• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

Sephzilla

8283c42345.gif
YOU CAN LOOK, BUT YOU CAN'T TOUCH

It's all building up for the Tommy End call up

The most moral and well-behaved guy on the roster is gonna be the Satanist

I just finished watching BOLA night two, and Fenix & Pentagon Jr. vs Chris Hero & Tommy End was an incredible match. Made me excited for End in wwf, then I remembered they'll probably ruin him anyway

Protected finishers get brought up all the time, and this needs to be in the discussion more

I don't think I ever saw someone kick out of Petey Williams' Canadian Destroyer
piledrivers should be the most protected move of all time. It's crazy how Bret just used it as a signature instead of a finisher.

I'm hearing Lapsed Vince in my head:

"I only want Sasha to think I don't want her to take insane bumps out of concern for her health... so that she'll feel compelled to get dropped on her head over and over again... to prove me wrong. Because the reality is... I want to see how far we can push her past the point of injury."
This isn't gory enough lol.

part of the agreement was she kept a portion of the company and maintained some sort of executive level job with the company.

Whole thing is fucking nuts
You'd think removing Dixie Carter from any sort of public role would be the first order of business.

Why is it that everyone involved in the wrestling business is incapable of making no-brainer decisions, or pretty much every level? It's like carny is infectious.

Verendus

Banned
Hoping to see Team Raw consist of Roman, Rollins, Owens, Jericho, and Rusev, against Team Smackdown consisting of Joan, Styles, Ambrose, Orton, and Bray. Bray's in there so Roman can eliminate him in one minute of the match starting. Sixty minute elimination match here we come.

Balee dat.

Menome

Hooray! Flipvember!

Boo! Tables ruining the ending of HIAC

Boo-urns! The Curse of Menome continues. Victims were: Sasha Banks, Enzo & Cass, Seth Rollins.

'Vince screwed up even worse because the original finish of that match was Sasha Banks going over. And why that was changed - I mean there's a reason but I don't know the reason, other than the decision was made to go with Charlotte and Bayley sooner than later. Like sooner than it originally was gonna be. Why? I don't know. Because they managed to cool Bayley off so much right now that it's like - if it was three weeks ago, I'd go 'ok go with it. she's more over than sasha' - but now I'm not even excited for Charlotte and Bayley." - Dave Meltzer

Sometimes, you're going to eat pavement, friends.
dive.gif

Sometimes, even a legend makes a horrible decision.
SavageHOF-10.gif

Io Shirai shows why it's a tope suicida!
tumblr_n26zb5c4xH1qkmus5o1_400.gif

Sometimes, even the big boys want to play.
WLKiwhE.gif

Welcome to Flipvember. It's a celebration.
70NohRK.jpgthis

PROGRESS have announced the entire card for the next show up front due to the Haskins injury/vacation of the PROGRESS title.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMdYd3uCoWw

Women's Title Tournament 1st round: Katey Harvey vs Nixon Newell
Pastor William Eaver vs Joe Coffey
Hunter Brothers vs South Pacific Power Trip (Travis Banks & TK Cooper)
Tag Title Match: British Strong Style (Trent Seven & Pete Dunne) (c) vs London Riots (James Davis & Rob Lynch)
Will Ospreay vs Matt Riddle HOLY FUCKING SHIT
Jimmy Havoc vs Marty Scurll

Winners of the male matches go into a 7 man elimination main event for a new PROGRESS champion.

Riddle vs. Ospreay right into my veins God damn it.

can riddle do flips?

He does a surprising number of flips outside of Evolve.

Anth0ny

I wrote some lines for tonight's TJP promo, let me know what you think:

"Now see here The Brian Kendrick, what you did last night... it's not like a Super Nintendo emulator. There's no save state that you can reload. This is forever, like a glitched copy of Pokemon Red after you catch a Missingno."

I wrote some lines for tonight's TJP promo, let me know what you think:

"Now see here The Brian Kendrick, what you did last night... it's not like a Super Nintendo emulator. There's no save state that you can reload. This is forever, like a glitched copy of Pokemon Red after you catch a Missingno."

Actually, if you're referring to the Hall of Fame getting glitched out, I believe it only affects what records are already there. If you beat the E4 a bunch of times without hitting Missingno, then it goes back to normal.

Or so I've been told.

Pikma

Banned
Man I would be bummed if they found dirt on Sami Zayn.
Who the fuck cares, it's just a show. Not saying it to defend them shitbags either, it's just that the world is full of stupid people and considering wrestling has such a low entry barrier in terms of education, it is inevitable there will be a TON of dumbfucks in it. It's basically a tradition by now.

It wouldn't surprise me if 90% of your favorite wrestlers would vote for Trump in a heartbeat, including all of your Japanese darlings.

It's just what it is...

KingBroly

Banned
Hoping to see Team Raw consist of Roman, Rollins, Owens, Jericho, and Rusev, against Team Smackdown consisting of Joan, Styles, Ambrose, Orton, and Bray. Bray's in there so Roman can eliminate him in one minute of the match starting. Sixty minute elimination match here we come.

Balee dat.

I think we all know that the sole survivor will be James Elsworth

Who the fuck cares, it's just a show. Not saying it to defend them shitbags either, it's just that the world is full of stupid people and considering wrestling has such a low entry barrier in terms of education, it is inevitable there will be a TON of dumbfucks in it. It's basically a tradition by now.

It wouldn't surprise me if 90% of your favorite wrestlers would vote for Trump in a heartbeat, including all of your Japanese darlings.

It's just what it is...
Says the guy with a Trump avatar
No flips.

The+Revival+clubber+Tomasso+Ciampa.gif

JUST FISTS!

Me and Nocturnowl beating up Sweeney Tom after my betrayal.

Top Bottom