• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NRA TV host openly roots for North Korea to nuke California instead of Guam

I'm so tired of the it's just a joke defense.

Because its not, it's not funny, except for people who want it no true.

I would also like to remind these fucktard right wing assholes that California goes, so goes the nation.

The economy would collapse overnight and would not be recovered in my life time.

California pays out more in social service funds then it takes in effectively paying for all those poor ads sourhern states

So fuck right off

Counterpoint: liberal smug elites

RPGCrazied

Only apologized because he was caught. I hate these people. This isn't funny. You just can't stand liberals, so lets just bomb the most liberal state. What an idiot.

FStubbs

I'm so tired of the it's just a joke defense.

Because its not, it's not funny, except for people who want it no true.

I would also like to remind these fucktard right wing assholes that California goes, so goes the nation.

The economy would collapse overnight and would not be recovered in my life time.

California pays out more in social service funds then it takes in effectively paying for all those poor ads sourhern states

So fuck right off

"We were just having fun" is the excuse for some of the most barbaric acts in history. Also, right wing bigots have perfected the art of saying what they want to say and then walking it back with "I was joking" or "I'm sorry if anyone was offended".

Many conservatives DO want California destroyed. It's a fact.

They want New York City gone too.

This is doubly hilarious since California produced Ronald Reagan and New York City produced Donald Trump.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Not surprised, the Alt-Right is slowly turning away from "Americans are Americans" to "Only we are Americans, everyone else can die".

It hasn't been a slow turn. They've been doing the "No True Scotsman" thing forever.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
These idiots can't keep claiming to be patriots after asking for their own country to be nuked, right? I mean, at some point their supporters have to realize they are full of shit, don't they?

Who am I kidding, they are probably celebrating his comments right now...

Fuchsdh

Not surprised, the Alt-Right is slowly turning away from "Americans are Americans" to "Only we are Americans, everyone else can die".

I mean, that's always how it's been. Half of the country really doesn't give a shit about the other half.

A. NRA people continuing to be scum of the earth. Cheering on foreign powers killing Americans can't even remotely be considered a joke in any context.
B. There's an online NRA tv network? Did not know that.

pablito

Make America great again

By encouraging our enemies to kill our own people because they have a different opinion

Jesus Fuck

Dehnus

RS4-

Pic of tweet

DG-JnNCXsAAleNj.jpg:large

From https://twitter.com/ezlusztig/status/896086361416925184/photo/1

Republicans would believe his tweet, NK more educated than them.

Future

California is probably like Florida as the butt of all jokes depending on where you are from and how much you hate liberals

FStubbs

These idiots can't keep claiming to be patriots after asking for their own country to be nuked, right? I mean, at some point their supporters have to realize they are full of shit, don't they?

Who am I kidding, they are probably celebrating his comments right now...

They're completely loyal to an open traitor in the White House. Many of these so-called patriots love the Confederate flag, a flag of traitors. But they feel that these areas aren't really true America, or the America they hate, so it's okay.

We have alot of people who see America as tainted now and would see it fail or to percieve liberal government (pick which definition) as somehow worse than NK attacks or Russian meddling.

Trump getting bumped is but the start of the cleansing process and we've got more anti-American shit to investigate than just the NRA too.

Also, gun and ammo sales are nosediving without a boogieman Dem in office. Natives get restless.

the NRA is the PETA of guns

There's a bumpersticker if I've seen one lately.

Pretty sure there are likely some NRA members in Sacramento. Bet he wouldn't think it was so funny if someone posted a tweet saying that NK should drop a nuke on NRA headquarters.

Top Bottom