• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NXT Takeover: San Antonio |OT| Glorious Rumble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Takeover has been plenty solid so far. Good opening matches, and the crowd eventually came alive for that second one despite the quiet start.

I think the AoP are pretty all right just by virtue of having a spokesperson to do their promos for them vs other big dudes who can't talk but do anyway.

Takeover has been plenty solid so far. Good opening matches, and the crowd eventually came alive for that second one despite the quiet start.

I think the AoP are pretty all right just by virtue of having a spokesperson to do their promos for them vs other big dudes who can't talk but do anyway.

The problem with AoP is that they were given a manager because they can't talk, but the manager can barely cut a decent promo himself.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
"Give up Johnny Wrestling!"

Ellering casually dropping Gargano's nickname made me laugh.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Fuuuucking work tonight man :(

Match anyngood ive missed all of it

I keep thinking the Authors of Pain are named after the snapping turtle and wolf from TMNT2: Secret of the Ooze.

There's something hilarious about both of AoP shouting in different languages.

How does Ellering even coordinate them.

They understand and speak English?

Bring back Paul Red Everylling

CpivINLUIAI2Yex.jpg

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Will rewind later and watch this one then, dont want to do it now because I want to watch the rest live with the thread.

Until im fucking interrupted again lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom