• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NXT Takeover: San Antonio |OT| Glorious Rumble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foggy

Good workers put on a good match

Craaaaaaaaaaazy

All this match was missing is a monosyllabic chant where you throw your hands in the air

These fucking crowds that get hot for the boring ass Joe/Nakamura matches and then can barely pretend to care about somrthing like that.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
2 great workers in that match without quality gimmicks and with a threadbare angle. Match didn't suffer for it tho. Good stuff.

Mahonay

Banned
Another meh match.
s9bDmzd.jpg

Another good match, however pushing Strong over Cien makes zero sense to me.

How was Cien's gimmick different in Mexico outside of the mask/suit?

Makes perfect sense to be honest. Strong just started you don't want to beat him yet. Cien is an NXT jobber at this point. Hit The Reset Button Hunter.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like

Makes sense to me. Cien had a year and didn't get over (he's been MUCH better as a heel but still not a draw) and they need to start building Roddy as a credible babyface because there aren't going to be many of those around for long.

FWIW, Meltzer mentioned two weeks ago that Almas is part of the "finishing class" at the PC, which means he's earmarked for a call-up sooner rather than later.

Menome

I'll have to rewatch the match as I missed most of it due to my PC losing connection and having to switch to PS4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom