• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NYT: Trump-Kushner relationship is showing unmistakable signs of strain

Trump: Jared! Son in law! DO EVERYTHING!

Jared: ...

Jared still in my head is a fucked up version of a silent protagonist who is tasked with saving the kingdom and also rounding up cattle

Nothing in the article said anything about being forced out, just things getting strained you perepetual deafetist bitcher, fucking Christ.
Lol wow

Biske

I'm sure being Ivankas husband gives him a hell of a lot more leeway. I doubt he would do anything to make her look bad by crapping on him or dropping him

It's all very messy because of the familial ties, but if push comes to shove with the investigations, what are the chances that Kushner would roll over on Trump? Kushner is young and has first-hand experience with seeing his father go to jail. Despite Ivanka, I wonder if he values self-preservation at all over "loyalty" to Trump?

Kushner wouldn't survive 20 minutes behind bars and he knows it,

he's going to tattle

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
I'm sure being Ivankas husband gives him a hell of a lot more leeway. I doubt he would do anything to make her look bad by crapping on him or dropping him

If anything this could be Christie's way back into the Whitehouse. He put Jared's shithead dad in jail, and Jared kept him out of the Whitehouse as retaliation.

Christie may be the least corrupt Trump ally despite his chief of staff going to jail for corruption.

If anything this could be Christie's way back into the Whitehouse. He put Jared's shithead dad in jail, and Jared kept him out of the Whitehouse as retaliation.

Christie may be the least corrupt Trump ally despite his chief of staff going to jail for corruption.

Irony abounds.

Meatloaf is back on the menu

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
looks-like-meats-back-on-the-menu-boys-looks-like-meatloafs-back-on-the-menu-boys.jpg

Wag

With my dog I don't get no respect. He keeps barking at the front door. He don't want to go out. He wants me to leave.

Top Bottom