• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
What the hell was that about? I'm used to TNA not making sense, but this is really just nonsense.

"The blueprint", oh well now it all makes sense.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
clearly they're doing Matt Morgan was going to sign with WWE but the TNA lawsuit stopped it. That's why he's attacking people at random because he's pissed.

He even said in the ring "you tried to screw me"

This tag match could be the best match of the night

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Matt Morgan is the worst, and he's proof that Jim Cornette is wrong 99% of the time.
I would take Nathan Jones over him.

Alucard

Banned
Snow and Ryan were actually having a decent match until Morgan ran in to prove...something? I have NO idea what the hell that was about. Could they at least have given him a mic to explain himself? The live crowd was probably equally confused.

Daniels and Kazarian interview...gold. I love these guys.

Looking forward to this match!

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Chavo, you say?

tumblr_m7vsg76X9n1rnjfjfo1_500.jpg

KissVibes

Banned
Why even have themes if you can barely hear them?

Note: This is my first TNA PPV and while the wrestling is pretty enjoyable, everything else leaves a lot to be desired.

And whats up with AJ wearing breast cancer gear? Are they trying to ride WWEs coattails with that one? Just seems weird.

TNA needs to fire Hogan and Sting and use that money to boost production values. They have the talent wrestling wise.

Their audio is the worst every theme sounds the same because it sounds all distorted and drowned out. Teenay and Tazz are beyond terrible as well they both have drymouths that doesn't allow them to show excitement. Also they need to get that Direct auto insurance off the apron it makes them look like a crap promotion.

Top Bottom