• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Biggest show of the year they say, and their music and audio channel for it is still awful.

Okay, bathroom break.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
This is TNA's biggest show of the year, yet it feels like a TV show. They still need to work on their production values. And after all this time, entrance themes still feel drowned out in the background.

EDIT:

Biggest show of the year they say, and their music and audio channel for it is still awful.

Posted right at the same time, lol! It's that noticeable.

somedevil

Why do they keep putting Mo in that stupid getup.

edit: This match was one point supposed to be the final match of Bound for Glory now its the 3rd match with no heat at all.

Kaladin

I thought King Mo was in this match because TNA refs washed their hands of the feud. Why is Earl Hebner out there as a ref for this match?

Lyte Edge

So King Mo is the special enforcer...

...who stands outside the ring while a regular referee officiates.

Why is there a special enforcer for a street fight there are no rules. Also the Direct auto insurance on the apron always makes me laugh

Kaladin

I honestly don't know why Hebner is out there, the angle was that Hogan had to bring in someone who could handle it because TNA refs couldn't.

Lyte Edge

Mo always has this shocked look on his face when the camera cuts to him, standing there doing nothing. LMAO

Lyte Edge

Yep, Tyson was basically a lumberjack until a ref bump. Real refs are needed to control the pace and to tell the guys when to end the match.

Mo isn't even acting like a lumberjack though!

Guess I should watch that whole Tyson thing. I took a break from wrasslin' from around mid 1995 until 1999. Missed pretty much all the good stuff.

Paracelsus

They are very retarded, Austin didn't start bleeding like that until the very end of the match at KOTR98, it's ok to be brutal but this is just stupid.

Top Bottom