• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Ah the main event, time to turn it off. Sorry Aeries, but not even you can make me want to watch Jeff Hardy.

The reveal being D-Von is amazing. The double turn with Bully Ray becoming the face and D-Von being where everyone thought Bully would be was very well done.

And the idea of a black guy being behind this biker gang gets a thumbs up from me. It's like the most non-Vince McMahon angle in recent history.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
It's time!

IiWJ5.jpg

That was a pretty terrible reveal the supposed biker gang should have laid everyone out then take his mask off not get beat up by a crippled Hogan

Alucard

Banned
But yeah, it really feels like there is no direction to this Aces and Eights storyline. Only getting one man revealed at this PPV is pretty lame, unless they do some major explaining on this week's Impact.

Okay, main event time. Time for Aries to carry Hardy to a five-star classic.

Alucard

Banned
Hogan knocking over four guys with one punch was pretty hilarious, at least.

Anyone else just not caring about this Aces and Eights storyline...almost at all?

TIME FOR THE GREATEST MAN WHO EVER LIVED.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
But yeah, it really feels like there is no direction to this Aces and Eights storyline. Only getting one man revealed at this PPV is pretty lame, unless they do some major explaining on this week's Impact.

It's clear they didn't know who the hell they were going to use as the leader and it just ended up being D-Von after he re-signed, I guess.

It's like TNA's version of the Black Scorpion!

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
But yeah, I don't actually care about this match, so I'm out for tonight. Aries is great, but meh Jeff Harvey.

Great PPV in general though. I really need to watch more TNA.

Alucard

Banned
Hardy winning would accomplish nothing. He's not nearly as popular as TNA makes him out to be, and his character is almost non-existent.

Aries needs to retain here.

somedevil

Hardy winning would accomplish nothing. He's not nearly as popular as TNA makes him out to be, and his character is almost non-existent.

Aries needs to retain here.

Well the news sites are reporting Impact wants to give Hardy the title to keep him there because his contract is almost up. WWE will be interested and they can give alot of money to help pay for all his legal bills.

KissVibes

Banned
Not that Mike Tenay is leagues better or anything but Tazz is seriously the worst commentator of all time. Can't they get Ventura to Skype in with commentary from Area 51 or something? Even his crazy ass would be better than Tazz.

eldoon

this has been a lackluster build up for the main event
unless they go all out or something big happens it will not touch the roode match

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
D-Von couldn't sign with WWE either because of the lawsuit. Matt Morgan and D-Von should form up.

Top Bottom