• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

Surge

Damn I thought that one guy he walked by was Dean Ambrose so I got excited for a second lol

They're never going to debut the guy though...

Nelo Ice

Banned
Has it been like this the last few weeks? For some reason decided to tune in to Raw this week and first thing I see is the crowd going nuts for D. Brine.

somedevil

Love how insanely over Daniel Bryan is that they need him to give heat to heels that lack it like Del Rio and Big show.

Also, Daniel Bryan is the most over wrestler right now on any show.

ecurbj

He's one of the very few reasons why I watch Raw
iveBBNabsGqvh.jpg

KissVibes

Banned
GAF back on the D-Bry Buried train.

I didn't say he was buried, just that this is a dumb thing. Bryan has a good program going in the tag division with Kane and yet has to get involved in this WHC feud by taking a beating until Daddy Sheamas comes and saves him.

Daniel Bryan can't save this feud. He's great but not a miracle worker.

Ithil

The YES/NO thing is a lot of fun, but Bryan is basically a face again now, just a cowardly one, he should be allowed chant YES with the crowd again sometimes.

Yeah I know that but seems like everyone now loves him not just smarks and the older crowd.

Regular fans like him because he is more entertaining/funny than he's ever been with stuff like the Yes and No chant dynamics and Kane tag-team comedy. Smarks like him cause he's Bryan, duh :p

Ithil

I didn't say he was buried, just that this is a dumb thing. Bryan has a good program going in the tag division with Kane and yet has to get involved in this WHC feud by taking a beating until Daddy Sheamas comes and saves him.

Daniel Bryan can't save this feud. He's great but not a miracle worker.

He's the closest thing to a miracle worker they've got on the roster, he can turn pretty much anything to gold.

Nelo Ice

Banned
Also this has to be the best idea for a tag team in a long time and for once WWE has ran with it. Every time I've seen Bryan and Kane on screen it's pure gold.

Top Bottom