• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
kane-show.jpg

LOL

Soulplaya,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyFQVZ2h0V8

SoulPlaya

more money than God
If you're still contribution Kane stuff daily while still in school...so help me god...
I doubt I'll be able to post much when I start, but that's not until next Fall. I will try, however, to bring Kane references into my day to day med school life, and share them with my fellow students.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
He picks Rysnack. They have a plunder match in the cell. Rysnack his the clothesline. Brock Lesner breaks into the cage. They have a face to face talk when Lesner F5s him. Punk pins Rysnack adding to his legacy. Punk and Lesner beat down on Rysnack more when Cena runs in and saves Rysnack setting up Survivor Series. 2 vs 2 or 5 vs 5.

Congrats dood! Give out free exams to everyone!

---------------

@AustinAries That being said, I'm sure there's lots of happy face painted pudgy little kids, darkly depressed teens, and ugly old ladies today. Congrats. 50m

@AustinAries Greatly disappointed. A step back, yet still #TGMTEL. Because unless your head's buried in the sand, the eyes and ears told the real story. 1h

DMczaf

We got doctors and engineers (well, engineer. Me!) in wrasslin-GAF, and we are the ones who are looked down upon?! What does anime-gaf have?!

Chopper

We got doctors and engineers (well, engineer. Me!) in wrasslin-GAF, and we are the ones who are looked down upon?! What does anime-gaf have?!
I haven't been very active, cos keeping up with 3 hours of Raw every week is a fucking nightmare, but you guys also have a pub landlord at your disposal! All we need is greengrocer and a butcher, and we'd be self-sufficient.

Chopper

One day someone will have to explain to me the fascination with Kane on every page of every thread ever.
Kane is one of the most consistently entertaining dudes on the roster. Simple as that. The day he botches or actually does something badly, it will be noted accordingly.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
One day someone will have to explain to me the fascination with Kane on every page of every thread ever.
It's simple. After all these years, especially with everyone else retired or gone, people have really taken notice at how a guy who's 45, 15 years with the same damn gimmick, can still improve, grow, be consistent, and be entertaining. He's getting the IWC recognition he should have gotten a decade ago.

bangai-o

Banned

soon to be special education ( i missed grad school by a signature, having to wait till spring). wresslegaf is smartest of all! congrats to soulplaya.

bothh3ssm.gif

we better watch out for anime gaf still though. they might have some drawing and coloring majors there.

Kaladin

You're not a DJ? Mind blown.

He's a book jockey, bjsandman

Book Jockey is actually one of my fanfics I'm working on.

bjsandman is one of my many pen names.

Disc Jockey was my first choice of profession, that didn't work out. Now it's more of a hobby than anything else....I don't get to do anything with it now though. If I had time to commit to a weekly podcast, or a college radio show I would though.

smr00

Banned
Jeff Hardy is a terrible example for the kiddies and young girls that are his biggest audience. His career story is "You can fuck up and fuck your friends and coworkers over as many times as you want as long as people like you".

I've been saying for the last year how this one more chance nonsense story is ridiculous and he shouldn't be given another chance, both as a character and as a performer. It's his 5th chance.

Lolz at TNA for having all of their titles except one on ex-WWE guys. I expect some kind of shenangians like last year when Bobby ROOOOOOOOooooo clearly should have won at BFG, only to have him lose, James Storm win the title with no hype on Impact, and then a heel turn. Some completely random guy will win the belt on Impact. Like Crimson.
How many "one more chances" has this meth head gotten? Pretty sure TNA alone has given him his "one last chance" about 10 times.

It's only a matter of time before he meths out and makes a joke out of TNA, AGAIN.

somedevil

WWE's creative department wrote two different scripts for tonight's Raw. According to F4WOnline.com, one script is contingent upon John Cena being medically cleared to compete at Hell in a Cell on Oct. 28 after undergoing surgery on his arm. The other script will be used if he is not able to compete at the pay-per-view event.

So what script will we get tonight?

Top Bottom