• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

I'm so glad Clay is down to jobber status now. Funkasaurus was entertaining for like two weeks max. And the first week was just due to pleasant surprise that he wasn't monster heel Brodus Clay.

Alucard

Banned
Entertaining start to tonight's show. Logical booking in the Big Show match that actually made him feel relevant, and didn't do any damage to Bryan or Kane.

And this Punk/Vince angle is working well.

Vince vs. Punk at HITC?!

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Team Cobro.

Considering their character, you can't hate the name.

Someone backstage is really bringing back tag stables WWF-style and I love it.

Pimpwerx

Jinder has such a terrible identity crisis going on. He's changed his outfit so many times now. There's only so much you can do with a turban. PEACE.

Nelo Ice

Banned
Ok has Raw been this entertaining for the past month or 2? I may need to start watching reguarly again. Love all these tag teams/stables. And I've yet to see the Rhodes/Sandow tag team.

Alucard

Banned
I like the matching outfits. It gives them a collective identity.

Someone intelligent must be booking this tonight. Raw has been a perfect show so far tonight...and the best stuff is yet to come. Still haven't had a long 4-star TV match which you know is coming up soon.

Top Bottom