• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Thank you for the recap of something that happened 25 minutes ago.

Kyoufu

Ok has Raw been this entertaining for the past month or 2? I may need to start watching reguarly again. Love all these tag teams/stables. And I've yet to see the Rhodes/Sandow tag team.

Raw has been pretty entertaining since Punk turned heel IMO. That's when Bryan and Kane got together, Punk and Heyman got together, and the tag team stables started forming.

krae_man

Punk won't make his decision now, so Vince takes the right to choose away from him and also decides to make the decision later.

Alucard

Banned
Ok has Raw been this entertaining for the past month or 2? I may need to start watching reguarly again. Love all these tag teams/stables. And I've yet to see the Rhodes/Sandow tag team.

Outside of Punk, Bryan, Kane, Prime Time Players, and Rhodes Scholars, Raw has been hot garbage for the past two months. With Vince replacing his head writer two weeks ago, it looks like things may be moving in a positive direction. Still too early to jump to any conclusions, though.

Pimpwerx

Dolph really doesn't need Vicky, but it's cool that there's someone with a long-time valet. And they have decent chemistry that it works for me. His mic work has improved a lot. PEACE.

2013 KoT winners confirmed!

3MB for KoT! I like it!

WTF? The RZA is actually doing kung-fu and not just sampling old movies? WTF? When did this happen? PEACE.

It was announced a couple of months ago. I'm actually looking forward to it.

I like the matching outfits. It gives them a collective identity.

Someone intelligent must be booking this tonight. Raw has been a perfect show so far tonight...and the best stuff is yet to come. Still haven't had a long 4-star TV match which you know is coming up soon.

Maybe, maybe. Let's see.

TGMIII

I love ziggler in the ring but I just don't care when he's talking. Guy needs to stop talking and then grinning at the crowd waiting for a reaction.

KissVibes

Banned
Dolph Ziggler as the next Undisputed champion would be killer for his heel status. But it will never happen and both of these guys are getting steamrolled by Ryback tonight.

EDIT: I CALLED IT. FUCKING CHRIST.

FEED ME MORE! FEED ME MORE! FEED ME MORE! FEED ME MORE! FEED ME MORE! FEED ME MORE! FEED ME MORE! FEED ME MORE! FEED ME MORE! FEED ME MORE! FEED ME MORE!

Top Bottom