• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

gurudyne

If Vince bought Ring of Honor, and did a ROH TV show, he could have an amazing feud with current ROH guys vs former ROH guys.

Oh man what if we had an invasion angle and it was company versus company like HHH bought RoH and Vince had the WWE and they played mind games with each other while Steen cut promos about stalking Cena's family members and got pinned by Lil Jimmy wouldn't that be AWESOME

A.E Suggs

Ahh, okay!

Man, is it gonna suck ending Wrestlemania with Cena's theme. :(

Yep, I wonder though if it will be a one on one match or a triple threat match with punk taking the pin so that rock still looks stronger than cena. I'm sure wwe knows that fans will be angry if Cena beats rock clean at mania instead of another ppv.

Kaladin

If CM Punk wins at HIAC, the November thread will be

November Wrasslin |OT| The Countdown to December 4th is ON

The Informer will be a special issue covering the important dates of CM Punk's title reign leading to December 4th when he ties Cena for the longest modern day WWE Championship reign.

If CM Punk doesn't win at HIAC, it will be a War Games themed thread.

Surge

Matches I'd take over Rock/Cena again at Wrestlemania...

Rock/Punk
Rock/D-Bry

That's about it but either of those matches would be great.

gurudyne

Thinking about Rock v Cena at Wrestlemania is just draining. Honestly, what more does it take to kick Cena off the top of the totem pole? It's just not fun watching the guy.

Top Bottom