• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

Ithil

Sheamus vs Barrett again, damn, this is a PPV worthy feud, I don't know why they're giving it away in a random match on TV.

Ithil

After Miz just shat on Kofi, having him do the "Boom Boom Boom" thing was kinda stupid

Kofi needs a character change, he has for years. If this segment doesn't start it off, having just buried the old, bland character, then he will never go anywhere.

I'm surprised WWE paid for ROH footage for Punk's DVD.

Yea it was great to see. They showed some great highlights of his feud with Raven (including most of his promo), Joe vs. Punk, and his final angle. Also really nice was showing highlights from his IWA matches with Chris Hero (which is funny since he's credited as Chris Hero though he goes as Kassius Ohno. I wonder if the dvd creation made wwe interested in hero or if that was after)

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Miz really hit Kofi with that ether though.

Yeah, it was pretty rough, lol

saying he keeps getting carried, saying he's reached his ceiling, that he maxed out at 60 percent, that he's just the "boom boom boom" guy to little kids that don't actually care

shit was cold blooded

UberTag

Thinking about Rock v Cena at Wrestlemania is just draining. Honestly, what more does it take to kick Cena off the top of the totem pole? It's just not fun watching the guy.
People need to STOP chanting anything during Cena's matches.
No cheers. No booing. A complete non-reaction.
They need to then collectively turn away from the ring EN MASSE, bring pillows out from under their chairs and sleep.

Only then would Cena potentially get de-pushed.

Ithil

If Ziggler isn't WHC by the end of HIAC, I hope Barrett gets put into the WHC feud with Sheamus. Big Show is obviously filler.

I'd be more excited for this Kofi push if he hasn't been IC champion on and off for like four freakin years now. This isn't really a push. Miz spittin truth though.

somedevil

Thinking about Rock v Cena at Wrestlemania is just draining. Honestly, what more does it take to kick Cena off the top of the totem pole? It's just not fun watching the guy.

Don't worry at Wrestlemania 30 Punk vs Austin will headline. Just got to wait till 2014 for it.

Ithil

I really want to see a long No Holds Barred match with these two at a PPV, sometime. They'd just beat the shit out of each other.

A.E Suggs

WWE's stupid fact was "WWE has more followers on twitter than TMZ, Nike, Coke, HBO, Under Armor, and McDonalds"... Why the hell would one follow Coke anyway.

Unless they are giving out free stuff why would I wanna follow any of those? Well maybe TMZ but what does Mc'D even tweet about?

Well its the Big show.

Top Bottom