• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

Brinbe

Such a boring champion... ADR/Big Show, it doesn't matter, there's no compelling feuds with this guy. Can we fast forward a few months to when Ziggs is champ, plz?

I bet Shaemus is gonna walk backstage and McMahon is gonna give this guy a handshake who the fuck is pushing this guy

nJyDZ.gif

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Cena isn't as much of an ass as Sheamus is.

I know I'll get laughed at for this but, at the beginning of Sheamus's face run, he just reminded me of face Razor Ramon. Ethnic stereotype high mid card that the fans loved and put on a decent match. Now he's essentially Cena.

I didn't think the Rey MysteriO'sullivan was particularly racist though

bangai-o

Banned
i dont think I can watch too much more of this. 3hours is too much for me. Ill have to catch the highlights on youtube.

Kaladin

I know I'll get laughed at for this but, at the beginning of Sheamus's face run, he just reminded me of face Razor Ramon. Ethnic stereotype high mid card that the fans loved and put on a decent match. Now he's essentially Cena.

He only reminded you of Razor Ramon because they had the same finishers.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
make fun of people's appearances CHECK
destroy a set with no cause CHECK
make fun of hispanics CHECK
kick people for no reason CHECK
beat up refs CHECK
attack people when they're not ready CHECK
steal and destroy other people's property CHECK
yep.

He used the Razor's Edge as a finisher, too.

Kaladin

make fun of people's appearances CHECK
destroy a set with no cause CHECK
make fun of hispanics CHECK
kick people for no reason CHECK
beat up refs CHECK
attack people when they're not ready CHECK

yep.

Didn't he make fun of someone for being Jewish too?

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
He only reminded you of Razor Ramon because they had the same finishers.

no not at all, they were both those things I described above. They occupied the same respective roster spot.
I'm not saying Sheamus is as good as Scott Hall, who I think should have been a WHC level wrestler.

Top Bottom