• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

He's not, and when you really think about what kind of "wrestler" Goldberg was that should scare the shit out of every one in that locker room
I'm talking purely about strength. He consistently tries feats of strength similar to Goldberg's and consistently struggles or outright fails.

Brinbe

These quick entrance promos are such a throwback to the 90s.

And gotta job every last ounce out of Beth before she jets.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
So what is JR Appreciation night tonight? Anyone care to guess?

Stone Cold comes out and beats him up yelling WHAT

Kane sets him on fire

Somebody blows up his car after a long night at work and questions what does it mean

Kyoufu

Yeah this Raw has been pretty uneventful.

Why?

Lack of Punk/Heyman/Bryan outside of the opening segment.

Just shows how much they carry the show for some of us. Well, for me at least.

Yeah this Raw has been pretty uneventful.

Why?

Lack of Punk/Heyman/Bryan outside of the opening segment.

Just shows how much they carry the show for some of us. Well, for me at least.

I love Punk but that opening segment sucked it looks like without Cena the comedy segments have to spread around. This looks like a filler episode they know they are gonna get a bad rating and Cena is not there to progress the main event story. Oh and Ryback botched bad so he has to be out of the Punk angle

rvd2kewl

I'm probably in the minority here, but it's probably been a good month at least since I last enjoyed anything AJ has done. Some is the ridiculous material she's given, but a good part of it is her acting too.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
This RAW sucks.

It's not great, Kaitlyn cleavage notwithstanding.

I'm probably in the minority here, but it's probably been a good month at least since I last enjoyed anything AJ has done. Some is the ridiculous material she's given, but a good part of it is her acting too.

She's been kinda bad ever since she became GM.

A.E Suggs

Well, its not like there is anyone she could have a good match with, ever since Gail Kim left.

Awesome kong would be a good match for her but I don't know what happened to her after she lost her child. Either way gail made a wise move as tna actually has a better diva division.

jmdajr

I picked AJ for biggest letdown of the month.

gurudyne

Stopped watching to make some bread around page 18. Just came back and I missed

-Sheamus is a dick (.5 pages)
-Ryback botches (.9 pages)
-Something about Eve (.3 pages)
-Beth jobs (.06 pages)
-Misc.

This show is horribly paced. Blew its load too early.

Top Bottom