• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

Perception = reality = you asked her out on a date = reality = you had dinner with her = reality = AJ got what she deserves = reality = you cost AJ her job

It all makes sense.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
She's totally right.

Cena came back after that arm injury and asked AJ for a date. That's totally a thing that happened.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
When has Heyman ever been weighed down by someone he managed?

220px-Nathanjones.jpg

I just took a break from the debate to tune into RAW. Could someone please summarize what's happened for me so far? What's all this about Cena smanging AJ?

McNei1y

I just took a break from the debate to tune into RAW. Could someone please summarize what's happened for me so far? What's all this about Cena smanging AJ?

-Missed a fantastic Bryan/Ziggles match
-AJ "resigned" because of a dinner date with Cena that looked like it was an affair or something. Vickie was replaced as the acting manager. Cena is trying to get to the bottom of why AJ had to step down because of a dinner date.

Ithil

-Missed a fantastic Bryan/Ziggles match
-AJ "resigned" because of a dinner date with Cena that looked like it was an affair or something. Vickie was replaced as the acting manager. Cena is trying to get to the bottom of why AJ had to step down because of a dinner date.

As long as it ends there and they don't try to push a Cena/AJ romance in yet another cheap and failed attempt to get him cheers at the expense of someone else on the roster, whatever.

Top Bottom