• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

gurudyne

I just took a break from the debate to tune into RAW. Could someone please summarize what's happened for me so far? What's all this about Cena smanging AJ?

...look, this has been a RAW best observed either through the haze of blind devotion to the company or with a fast forward button--ignore the talky parts, find anything involving Sandow, Rhodes, Ziggler, Hell, or No and watch it. And that is all. Great matches mixed with awful drama swerves and crappy writing.

But basically AJ had a business dinner with Cena, they have proof of infidelity because Vikki did something, she got fired, Vikki took her job, and I stopped paying attention somewhere around the point where Cena started standing up for her for some reason.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
The best thing for AJ to be doing right now is being a part of Team Hell NO. Instead, she's in some nonsense storyline with Cena that will likely lead her into becoming the new Hoeski.

This stupid company. I'm sure if Hell No gets anymore over, Cena will join them, as well.

-Missed a fantastic Bryan/Ziggles match
-AJ "resigned" because of a dinner date with Cena that looked like it was an affair or something. Vickie was replaced as the acting manager. Cena is trying to get to the bottom of why AJ had to step down because of a dinner date.

Thanks, I appreciate it.

Not as bad as I anticipated, really.

Kaladin

Stone Cold said:
Sheamus is a big talented dude, no doubt about it. Can he get to where the company wants him to go? That remains to be seen, and there's a lot of work required from both him and the company in order to jump to that superstar level. He's doing fine for the amount of time he's been in the business, and there is no disrespect intended, but there are so many aspects that go towards making a guy draw money with the title

If that is an endorsement.......

Ithil

Cena is a like a parasite, an overness vampire. He latches onto anything even half over and drains it of its popularity.

KissVibes

Banned
I love how Sin Cara is just standing stiff as a board watching the match. There's a guy that wants to learn and get better at the craft.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
banging Aj

VYz2M.gif

Top Bottom