• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

somedevil

The crowds that used to come for wrestling don't buy tickets to WWE events any more.

I see you come back to post more the useful one sided posts again. Man, this board is too onesided nothing in the middle. Some crowds are good and some are bad and that also depends on the build.

Hey JBL, maybe all the people that would appreciate your football metaphors are, I don't know, watching fucking football today instead of this shit?! Shut the hell up.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
b3RO1.gif
nunSk.gif
nunSk.gif
nunSk.gif
nunSk.gif

gurudyne

Match was boring at the outset--I felt no urgency or import going in, things just happened for the first ten minutes. Then Miz started exploiting the leg, stripped it down and laid in. Got me interested, then that lead up to the finish wasted all of the pacing. TiP felt unearned, so it sort of falls flat. Good middle, bad everything else.

Maybe Kofi will make something of this and work on his match pacing and storytelling. #WayTooHopefulThinking

I'll be disappointed if Cena doesn't show tonight and have an impact. The crowd loves him, the thread will start blowing up, everyone will be excited to see what happens.

Top Bottom