• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

Surge

Yeah, I don't care about good wrestling matches either, bring back Cena to make funny jokes or I'm leaving.

Sure it's nice that it will be a good wrestling match, but when I have a pretty good idea about the outcome before the match even begins then it takes a little bit of interest out of the match for me.

Ithil

This crowd won't even go "OH" for big spots. They're that shit.

Why are they even there? They paid money to sit and do nothing.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Yes, guys. It's the crowd's fault that they don't care about a match that's been built up for a week from a champion who was handed the title and hasn't built any heat.

Kyoufu

Yes, guys. It's the crowd's fault that they don't care about a match that's been built up for a week from a champion who was handed the title and hasn't built any heat.

You can't be serious.

Indie crowds go to shows where there has been ZERO build up and they put out more energy than this shit.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Is it just me, or is this match slower and more boring than their TV matches?

Could just be the crowd.

Kyoufu

Here's how Cesaro can get over:

Cut out the foreign languages crap and just spit

"When you step through these ropes I'll stomp a mudhole in ya and walk ya dry!"

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
nunSk.gif
nunSk.gif
nunSk.gif
nunSk.gif
nunSk.gif

uaYsg.jpg

Alucard

Banned
Very good match by both men. Gabriel is impressive in the air, and Cesaro is just a powerful beast. Really good match that displayed the strengths of both wrestlers.

3.75/5.

Top Bottom