• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

Yes they did. Orton even DDT'd Stephanie to make HHH come out after him. In fact, that might have even been the first time he used that middle rope DDT.

DX made several references too it stuff like "I bet the guy she married is well equipped"

Also during the Vince in a Coma thing they did a bit where Steph and HHH sleeping in the same bed.

Yeah they made references, but my memory just had it that Trips and Steph were separated for years following the Y2J/Steph alliance and then all of a sudden years later Hunter runs in to chase out Orton after he RKO'd Stephanie. I never really take the DX stuff as seriously since they break kayfabe all the time. But sure, I got it now.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
'This is something that's never happened to Sheamus before. Being overwhelmed with power'
henrybarricade.gif

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Does Big Show actually pull ratings? He has to be one of the most boring main eventers of all time.

Ithil

Wait, do you want fewer HIAC matches when the feud doesn't call for them, or not?

This match doesn't deserve to be in a Cell, I hate two Cell matches being on the PPV just because that's the name.

Ithil

All that would change if this match was HIAC, is the crowd would have their view obscured, and Show would throw Sheamus into the Cell wall once or twice instead of the security wall.

Ithil

HEY GUYS DID YOU KNOW BIG SHOW IS REALLY UNHAPPY ABOUT WINNING THE BELT FOR ONLY 45 SECONDS

just letting you know

NO WE HAVEN'T MENTIONED THAT SINCE ABOUT JANUARY 2012 UNTIL THIS LAST MONTH, BUT HONEST IT'S A MAJOR ISSUE FOR BIG SHOW, TOTALLY.

Alucard

Banned
Rey/Sin Cara vs. PTP = 4/5 match. Best of the night so far, followed by Cesaro and Gabriel. The two matches that weren't advertised have turned out to be the best up to this point.

Divas >>>>> Sheamus and Big Show

Ithil

I guess it's SORT of entertaining to see Sheamus thrown around like a toy?

Sort of. Still a standard Big Show match though, I'm still just waiting and hoping for a Dolph cash in.

Top Bottom