• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

krae_man

For continuity's sake yeah, he's married. But did they ever say that HHH and Steph were back together and had children on WWE TV before Trips ran-in during the Orton McMahon family assault? I don't think so, so it's really just whatever is most convenient for their current story.

DX made several references too it stuff like "I bet the guy she married is well equipped"

Also during the Vince in a Coma thing they did a bit where Steph and HHH sleeping in the same bed.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Sorry, phantom edit.

And I meant a few years ago during the Orton feud with the McMahons, when Shane did that stupid punch shuffle with the whole locker room behind him. I didn't think they acknowledged that Trips and Steph were back together at that point when they last separated in-storyline, but I could be wrong.

Yes they did. Orton even DDT'd Stephanie to make HHH come out after him. In fact, that might have even been the first time he used that middle rope DDT.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Hm...I actually don't particularly care about the rest of the matches on the card until Punkback Mountain time.

Fuck it, off to watch some Gekiranger until then. :D

YMsQZ.jpg

Aww yeah.

You made the right decision

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Even shamus is coming out first. What's with this weird Champion always comes out first thing tonight?

Top Bottom