• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

Ithil

That fucking overdrive.

SOMEONE in the WWE has a hard on for that shitty move, I've seen it used as a finisher too often.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I hate that move. It was cool when Elix Skipper did it like 10 years ago, now it seems like every curtain jerker has that as their finisher at one time or another.

KissVibes

Banned
I love how Santino couldn't get a Ryder chant going no matter how hard he tried. Zack Ryder had such great momentum that was ruined with that dumb John Cena vs Kane feud. Now he got paired up with Santino who's the absolute worst (totally killed that segment last night with his Googoo gaga bullshit). I feel really bad for Ryder.

BlazinAm

I will say this: If you have only 3 weeks until survivor series, having Foley on your show and building the 5on5 tag match asap is really smart.

And then we get shit with Cena.....

tm24

Ugh that stupid finisher. STOP TELLING PEOPLE TO USE THAT!

slater has a weak finisher.

Lol overdrive. I hate that move so much

That fucking overdrive.

SOMEONE in the WWE has a hard on for that shitty move, I've seen it used as a finisher too often.

What the fuck, Slater. Get your own finisher you fucking hack.

Is Slater's finisher seriously an Overdrive? That's horrible.

I hate that move. It was cool when Elix Skipper did it like 10 years ago, now it seems like every curtain jerker has that as their finisher at one time or another.
Well, show me an overdrive that actually looked good. Ever.

Its gotta be Kidman thats pushing that stupid move

I'm not too late to join in the overdrive hate right? because that finisher sucks as bad as the Cena/AJ storyline.
WrassleGaf hates the overdrive in large amounts

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I love how Santino couldn't get a Ryder chant going no matter how hard he tried. Zack Ryder had such great momentum that was ruined with that dumb John Cena vs Kane feud. Now he got paired up with Santino who's the absolute worst (totally killed that segment last night with his Googoo gaga bullshit). I feel really bad for Ryder.

They never had any idea what to do with him. I mean, any company that had no idea what to do with Raven has no idea with what to do with Zack Ryder.

krae_man

WrassleGaf hates the overdrive in large amounts

I like this Overdrive:

DdfoH.png

Kyoufu

Why do I get the feeling that Punk is fucking AJ IRL so Vince is trolling AJ by putting her in a match with Beth who used to fuck Punk?

Skater with the over drive

Ugh that stupid finisher. STOP TELLING PEOPLE TO USE THAT!

Lol overdrive. I hate that move so much

That fucking overdrive.

What the fuck, Slater. Get your own finisher you fucking hack.

Is Slater's finisher seriously an Overdrive? That's horrible.

Clearly he needs some of that Ripple tech.

dPbMT.png

EDIT: Inside Cradle 1? Yay, Small Package wins!

Top Bottom