• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

So is Beth Phoenix leaving the WWE? So all the actual diva wrestlers are gone.

Natty is still there. It's a damn shame when the real child-hood fans who work hard at attaining their dreams of becoming like their childhood heroes are shunned while the body builders and models get to enjoy the spot light.

Ithil

Natty is still there. It's a damn shame when the real child-hood fans who work hard at attaining their dreams of becoming like their childhood heroes are shunned while the body builders and models get to enjoy the spot light.

But AJ isn't one of the models/bodybuilders.

krae_man

More like they stop banging someone who has pull back stage. Well in Beth's case anyway. Nattie is still banging Tyson Kidd and he never had pull.

LOL Sheamus is going as John Cena for Halloween.

I'm curious if the Maddox thing was originally planned all along, or if they started planning it back during the Cena match, dropped it, then decided to bring it back. I find it hard to believe the WWE can make long term plans like that.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
So I guess they really don't know what the hell to do with the ref motivation. lol.

I was ready to say I called it with the recap right between viciki is next and her and cena coming out. but nope.

Ithil

Well he's not quite at Cena levels yet. Cena would say "lol u aren't the best, u might have beaten me but u can't see me!"

More like they stop banging someone who has pull back stage. Well in Beth's case anyway. Nattie is still banging Tyson Kidd and he never had pull.

Unfortunately, the boss' son isn't around to screw and latch onto. Dat HHH.

You're right about AJ. She's a cutie pie but she's not a great promo or in ring. Her and Kaitlin should've hung out in NXT/FCW longer.

While they're wasting Naomi, who was definitely the most talented out of that all-girl group (besides Maxine).

KissVibes

Banned
THE RYMIN' IRISH, EVERYONE!

Opening for bad joke Cena at the Apollo Theater in December!

He's been Cena jr / HHH2 for a long time

Even Triple H had more conviction than this. He also would've sold a fucked up jaw the next night. But Cena must've given Sheamas some of his left-over stem cells.

Top Bottom