• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

Lothar

Banned
Can anyone think of one remotely good thing that happened tonight? All I can come up with is Nikki Bella shaking her ass on her entrance and that's it.

DMczaf

The best part about this angle dying this way is that Bryan Alvarez was so fucking invested in this storyline, and now it's dead. Not with a bang, but with a whimper.

I can't wait for his rant tonight hahahah

The whole thing where they punish talent by burying them on TV never made sense to me.

It just seems like self harm, screwing over someone who could make you lots of money. Surely they can find some other way to punish people that doesn't hurt themselves in the process

somedevil

The best part about this angle dying this way is that Bryan Alvarez was so fucking invested in this storyline, and now it's dead. Not with a bang, but with a whimper.

I can't wait for his rant tonight hahahah

The angle was doomed to fail after Lana injured herself.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
Ive said it once ill say it again owens trash talk during a match is what makes him great and an entertaining heel. Plus he has a great wrestling style mixed with comedy moments to boot

Fox318

Owens best watch out

oB3oGkx.png

Swole Cole is coming for that strap

Colocho

Banned
Ive said it once ill say it again owens trash talk during a match is what makes him great and an entertaining heel. Plus he has a great wrestling style mixed with comedy moments to boot

Yep, that's the best thing about him really, when he does his opponent's taunts he gets a pretty good amount of heat. He's awesome.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
Yep, that's the best thing about him really, when he does his opponent's taunts he gets a pretty good amount of heat. He's awesome.

sometimes he doesnt even get heat, people enjoy watching him making fun of other wrestlers "gimmicks" lol

justjim89

Wow. They've actually done it. They've turned Charlotte and Becky matches into piss break matches.

Also, I can barely remember the time when Paige was my favorite women's wrestler.

Damn it all I hate WWE.

okay what the fuck was the reasoning for that

that was shit

the champ just lost in a singles match soo...she's not the fuckin champ now. that's how that works!!!!

Top Bottom