• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

DMczaf

Why doesn't UFC have all of their champions lose over and over again in non-title matches?

Heel, tell your boys how to DRAW!

MG310

Well that was a clusterfuck. I think Paige even lost the plot there at the end when they were questioning her about it.

Charlotte didn't even get the benefit of a shitty rollup. She lost to a non finisher from Brie Bella. (Nikki's murder forearm aside).

justjim89

I'm still not sure why Chicago fans and smarks in general chant for CM Punk. It's not like WWE fired him. It's not like they didn't push him. He was a multi-time world champion and had a history making reign, losing it to one of the biggest names of all time. And he quit, because they weren't pushing him enough. CM Punk quit on them.

Wonder how Triple H feels about his women's division being shitted on

He knows the second they're out of NXT, they're not part of his division anymore

Can't wait till he takes over the company and does the same stuff while everyone acts surprised though, he learned from the best

I'm still not sure why Chicago fans and smarks in general chant for CM Punk. It's not like WWE fired him. It's not like they didn't push him. He was a multi-time world champion and had a history making reign, losing it to one of the biggest names of all time. And he quit, because they weren't pushing him enough. CM Punk quit on them.

They like CM Punk and it's his hometown.

Wonder how Triple H feels about his women's division being shitted on

Good thing he can't watch tonight!

Between him and WWE, he's the lesser of two evils. Also, a lot of people just worship assholes.

Ithil

They actually did fire him.

Ithil

He knows the second they're out of NXT, they're not part of his division anymore

Can't wait till he takes over the company and does the same stuff while everyone acts surprised though, he learned from the best

And why would he do exactly the same stuff?

If you haven't had a chance to check out WWE 24's episode about NXT Brooklyn, you definitely should. It's great and there's such a huge emphasis on the NXT women's division and how proud HHH, Steph, and the other wrestlers are of it. It's really touching and overall just an interesting watch.

imBask

Banned
I watched 3 eps of Lucha Underground. How's RAW been?

e42a866215abc0d75a70ae8ddd8b683e.jpg

‏@davemeltzerWON
When I was a kid, they booked guys just like Seth.
the problem is they weren't the world champion, they were the wimpy manager

Top Bottom