• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

Ambition

I can't take Seth serious at all
KuGsj.gif

I didn't know that anybody had called Rollins the new HBK. I've seen tons of comparisons to Edge, some comparisons to Jeff Harvey back in the Shield days, but not much HBK.

That segment was horrid, btw.

AColdDay

Shawn Michaels really cut a good promo for himself there.. can't wait to see him next week on RAW.. oh wait..

It wasn't the goal to make Seth look good. The point is to make you dislike Seth. That is what all of this is, to try to manipulate you into disliking Seth so you will boo him. That way when John Cena (or actually probably Roman Reigns) pins him, you are elated because that dweeb Rollins finally lost.

The truth is, fans aren't easily manipulated anymore and we are going to boo Roman/Cena until something fundamentally changes about them.

zychi

Banned
I love that ryback basically stole everything from punk and goldberg. Has to wear a singlet(sp?) just to avoid the chants still.

So is the actual kayfabe reason they didn't pay his music is because even the sound guys don't respect him?

Seth...god he's a goddamn chump and we know it's not going to lead to anything. Him being a weak punk who loses all the time needs to be a storyline that leads to him snapping and become so viscious that 1999 HHH would be proud.

dakun

It wasn't the goal to make Seth look good. The point is to make you dislike Seth. That is what all of this is, to try to manipulate you into disliking Seth so you will boo him. That way when John Cena (or actually probably Roman Reigns) pins him, you are elated because that dweeb Rollins finally lost.

The truth is, fans aren't easily manipulated anymore and we are going to boo Roman/Cena until something fundamentally changes about them.

i'm all for making the heel look bad.. it would be nice though that the guy getting the other side of the reaction would be someone who actually matters these days.

Top Bottom