• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

Sanjuro

Kofi and Big-E in the aisle.

AUTHR3c.gif

dakun

is there any reason you guys can think of for Shawn Michaels to be in RAW tonight?? i mean like ANY? i just don't get crowding this one RAW with all these legends.

TraBuch

Banned
Rusev would obviously be the best choice. He's wrestling Cena and struggling, but then Lana comes out and that brings back then old Rusev. Minus the jobbing to Cena part.

COME ON NIKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

COME ON NIKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
tumblr_myaqyxhLLn1qguvzfo2_250.gif

Sanjuro

They need an actual storyline

Vince likes carny ass shit. New Day has a BIG victory at a PPV over a solid team. With their new popularity, they try and recruit more people into the New Day. Except they target people they never intended to let join and end up beating them down.

One week, call Jack Swagger.
One week, call Virgil.

BOOM

Is it racist that Naomi is the most 'athletic' diva in WWE?

Also I realised I want Golddust to comeback and take the US belt. They left the Rhodes bros feud half way through, I want a pay-off to bring Cody back.

Top Bottom