• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

I'm just expecting John Cena to run out with a Boston Bruins Jersey and his Opponent is Kevin Owens and he's wearing a Habs Jersey and during the match PK Subban and Brendan Gallagher run down the Ramp and beat the living hell out of John Cena

That is my dream match people.

Do-Gooders-Dont-Need-to-Brag-Is-Brand-Philanthropy-Sincere-Or-Just-Another-Marketing-Strategy.jpg

Can't believe this didn't blow up in WWEs faces.

imBask

Banned
I'm just expecting John Cena to run out with a Boston Bruins Jersey and his Opponent is Kevin Owens and he's wearing a Habs Jersey and during the match PK Subban and Brendan Gallagher run down the Ramp and beat the living hell out of John Cena

That is my dream match people.

replace John Cena with Kane, Owens with Kane and both Subban and Gallagher with Kane and you got tonight's RAW

UberTag

Buy our merch. A small revenue percentage goes to a shoddy organization.

This was insulting.
But they had breast cancer survivors clapping in the ring.
Imagine the scandal if... <gasp> ... some of them weren't actual breast cancer survivors and just pretending.

Nah, that's going too far. I'm sure they screened them just like the WWE's Wellness Program screens its performers.

Dion314

Neo Member
Kane in 2015
Steph going over.
Demon Kane!
Steph putting wrestlers in their place.
Corporate Kane!
Cancer jobbing to Steph
Kane fighting for the championship in three weeks.

Even without the details this gave me a complete grasp of what tonight has been so far. Good job sir.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
wrestlers these days dont have the same charisma as the old ones, I feel new wrestlers are really held to the constraints of creative

The Dudleys save Rollins?? WWE really is trying to make Seth look as weak as possible. Next week he should defend the title in a pillow fight match against Eva Marie.

ElRenoRaven

The sad thing is we know Seth will keep the title at the PPV. WWE booking is just really going downhill so rapidly it isn't funny.

Top Bottom