• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

Fox318

Missed part of raw (at gym) after Heyman. Saw part of the Paige/Nattie match.

Pretty nice stuff there. Both of them can work together.

UberTag

This brings back fond memories of Sin Cara's feud with the Intercontinental Champ from earlier this year.
(Yeah, I'm expecting Sin Botcha to win by pinfall. Because that's what IC champs do. They lose. Because they're losers.)

Looks like I was wrong. Thank goodness!

acrid

Banned
This brings back fond memories of Sin Cara's feud with the Intercontinental Champ from earlier this year.
(Yeah, I'm expecting Sin Botcha to win by pinfall. Because that's what IC champs do. They lose. Because they're losers.)
But not the Honky Tonk Man. He is the greatest intercontinental champion of ALL time

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
He sold most of his stock and used to money for a ppv startup in China. I think he has a little left though.

From what I remember Shane wanted to prove that he could do it by himself. He's the smartest one of them all tbh. It's sad how Vince didn't listen to Shane about investing in the MMA business. He'd be richer than he is now. Vince listen to Stephanie and jolds her close while Linda holds Shane close. Thw whole Daddy's little girl thing was legit. Shane is a mamas boy. But Shane's ideas were almost like Heyman's(good) and Vince always shot them down.

boy he dodged a bullet but sucks he was ignored I heard he had a bunch of good things to bring to the company.

As for Kevin Owens, I love his smack talk while wrestling, best in the business and keeps his matches entertaining

Killjoy Stephanie.

She really needs to get in a fued where someone embarrasses her ass, I still haven't gotten over what she did to Bork.

Top Bottom