• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

Welp. Ryback on his podcast (with his female cohost beside him) implied women wrestling fans have mental issues

Audio's up on Pro Wrestling Sheet. Gonna be hard for him to spin out of this one/argue this one's taken out of context

Ryback might be lucky and not enough people will give a shit about him to make a big deal about it.

I want to let you all know, any time I made positive comments towards the Ryback gimmick during the years, it was totally all and elaborate joke that me and Beef were in on together.

4ixaqVs.gif

keith lee continuing to be dope

Zach

Ryback is one of the few wrestler i'll accept the Sunny excuses for

he was just trash

Doesn't apply to Ryback, though:

Ryback is great!

Ryback has been great ever since he returned. If you keep building him as a monster, GAF will accept him.

Ryback is my husbandu

Is that how I say it?

We're Ryback Dick-Ryders. Join the Dickback Club everyone. Ryback RULEZ

100% positive with Ryback, I'm a Ryback Banana Rider.

giphy.gif

>_>

Menome

Catching up with RAW, and Dean Ambrose is getting back that spark that made me like him in the first place a couple of years ago. Looking forward to TLC this weekend because I think it's going to be a genuinely great match.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Alex Navarro is cool. He's always been cool.

He was the only good thing about the old Screened podcast.

I hate him so much, especially because he's such a strong mental health advocate, which makes it VERY HARD to hate him because he's right on.

But boy does he try to swear a lot to sound cool. Fuck him! But he's right about a lot of shit. But fuck him!

I'm so conflicted.

I hate him so much, especially because he's such a strong mental health advocate, which makes it VERY HARD to hate him because he's right on.

But boy does he try to swear a lot to sound cool. Fuck him! But he's right about a lot of shit. But fuck him!

I'm so conflicted.
If you're suggesting the Bombardiers cut out a bunch of their shitty white dudes (don't worry, there'll still be a bunch left), and replace them with women and POC, I would love to subscribe to your newsletter.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
If you're suggesting the Bombardiers cut out a bunch of their shitty white dudes (don't worry, there'll still be a bunch left), and replace them with women and POC, I would love to subscribe to your newsletter.

You'll hear no argument from me there. I was so disappointed with what West ended up picking up for their new hire. Abblets on the other end was a huge boon for them.

Just a font of bad opinions!

I'll try to FUCKING change how I FUCKING speak so you can FUCKING enjoy my FUCKING posts more.

Who am I fooling, I gotta be me!

At this point I'm used to Alex and his general weirdness and cringe. He's funny and the beast cast is a good group overall.
Beastcast has become so much better than the Bombcast, they're not even comparable.

Vinny stays winning.

You'll hear no argument from me there. I was so disappointed with what West ended up picking up for their new hire. Abblets on the other end was a huge boon for them.
Abby is the best.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I could pick a better av if we had an Avatar Rumble.

Top Bottom