• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

Sephzilla

We've discussed doing 2 avatar rumbles a year for the last few years and every time we've decided it isn't a good idea and dilutes the fun of it.

Zach

Zach sucks the life

Pictured, from left to right: SallyIsNow and Zach.

Oh, no again. It was a time-sensitive question, too! Nooooooo!

I'm sorry, D. Plan. The good news is that 1.) I can't remember specific things anyway and 2.) you can't really go wrong with any Blondz material, in my opinion.

It's okay, I figured you making deals on JIF sponsorships. I'll watch some Blondz tomorrow.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Night before Mania Rumble is the best date to do one. WWE excitement is at a fever pitch.

Dearest Zachary,

My shit ass Internet is not able load Gifs or pictures. So, at present I shall assume the response you posted was a lewd one. In which case, I proclaim FILTH!

With love,
Sally Shootman.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I thought in years past the Avatar Rumble always happened around Rumble season and the bet lasted until Mania?

I'm just sayin that's a good time, but pre-Rumble is also a Very Good time.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I say up the ante.

Make a topic in OT about it, have all of GAF "buy in"

Im so excited for Smackdown boyzzz

Jinder issuing his challenge lol

Sami Zayn is awesome. Owens is awesome. More bludgeon bros team rocket promos. More tag team stuff. And maybe even a Becky win streak

Sephzilla

Man wth is an avatar rumble . I never know what goes in these threads when wwe isnt on.

The traditional avatar rumble is that up to 30 people enter, and pick a wrestler they want to enter the rumble. Then we sim the rumble (usually one of the WWE games) and then all 30 people who enter have to change their avatar to the winner of the rumble for a set amount of time. Past winners include Big Show, Archibald Peck, Tyler Breeze, and Tom Zenk

Hex

Banned
Matt Hardy deleted a tweet from last night where he really sounded not happy about not being on Raw.
It was a picture of some seafood place in the same city and he said something like "due to things beyond my control I am sorry about not being at Raw tonight, but I do like seafood."

Monday’s WWE Raw television show averaged 2.688 million viewers. Viewership was down from the 2.871 million viewer average from last week.

The first hour of Raw averaged 2.731 million viewers. Hour two drew 2.728 million viewers. The final hour of the show averaged 2.606 million viewers.

Roman and Braun drew a lower third hour than the CWs the last two weeks. lol

Dynedom

Makabe is a treasure

Matt Hardy deleted a tweet from last night where he really sounded not happy about not being on Raw.
It was a picture of some seafood place in the same city and he said something like "due to things beyond my control I am sorry about not being at Raw tonight, but I do like seafood."

Do they even have a role/place for him, given Jeff's injury?

I wish Night Theme on mobile wasn't so fucking garbo. It's a pitch black back ground, the header stays the same blue and looks bad with the pitch black, and you're green quotes look even worse, plus the colors that separate names and posts are way too similar.

Maybe it's just me, but yeah.

The traditional avatar rumble is that up to 30 people enter, and pick a wrestler they want to enter the rumble. Then we sim the rumble (usually one of the WWE games) and then all 30 people who enter have to change their avatar to the winner of the rumble for a set amount of time. Past winners include Big Show, Archibald Peck, Tyler Breeze, and Tom Zenk

Ah right I remember that vaguely.

Remember when the Hardys were gonna be broken and not just a nostalgia act? good times

Hard to blame that one on WWE though.

Remember when the Revival was supposed to be a thing on the main roster?

:(

and yet people STILL get excited when someone from nxt is called up

Also hard to blame on WWE. They've been pushed well the little bit they've been on, but they've both gotten hurt for extended periods of time.

Zach

I wish Night Theme on mobile wasn't so fucking garbo. It's a pitch black back ground, the header stays the same blue and looks bad with the pitch black, and you're green quotes look even worse, plus the colors that separate names and posts are way too similar.

Maybe it's just me, but yeah.

I love it, Michael.

True but couldn't they just call them something else? surely the idea of an insane Matt Hardy isn't copyrighted?

It's pretty tricky. The line of what is acceptable and what is not in that instance isn't really legally consistent. That plus the fact that Matt and Reby were openly warring with Nordholm about it (not to mention the legal stuff WWE were already in with Sinclair) makes me understand WWE's pause.

Dynedom

It's pretty tricky. The line of what is acceptable and what is not in that instance isn't really legally consistent. That plus the fact that Matt and Reby were openly warring with Nordholm about it (not to mention the legal stuff WWE were already in with Sinclair) makes me understand WWE's pause.

That's a weird misquote, haha. Think you meant to quote nocturnowl

Top Bottom