• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

I guess Gable and Benjamin are the heels in this feud? Promo wasn't bad...wasn't good either.

And here comes Jinder to challenge Brock because who the fuck asked for this to begin with???

KissVibes

Banned
Chad Gable gets himself another black tag partner and feels like he's part of the culture. Get him outta here before he starts saying he's litty and dropping hard r's.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Ha, making jokes about glitches in 2K18...

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Harper should be a massive star. You got a guy that big who can move how he moves and works how he works, who also has fantastic in ring presence and in ring charisma.

Only WWE could fuck up a promising talent this badly.

Harper should be a massive star. You got a guy that big who can move how he moves and works how he works, who also has fantastic in ring presence and in ring charisma.

Only WWE could fuck up a promising talent this badly.

You had a great storyline feud between Bray and Harper before Wrestlemania. The discipline standing up to the master. People were even cheering for Harper. I promised it would've been 100x better than the Bray vs Randy feud.

Why does Harper deliver his lines like Floyd Mayweather trying to read?

Because it's an overly scripted dreck of a promo for a uninspiring lame gimmick. I don't think anyone can get that gimmick over.

Cuz Shinsuke versus Brock wasn't a great idea....noooooo, Jinder versus Brock is waaaay better, amirite.

On the bright side, Brock is going to fucking destroy the Singh Brothers. Probly even worse than Randy could ever do to them.

Top Bottom