• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

I mean, was The Shield really that big to begin with? I know they were fairly well over, but ai didn't really think they were around long enough to make that huge of a real impact

They were booked well enough to count as a big attraction, and they didn't quite overstay their welcome, so yeah.

yuraya

Shane Mcmahon
Mickie James
Kane
Hardy Boys

Why would anyone watch these shows today when they already saw all this stuff decades ago. Vince is lucky the ratings aren't even lower.

Anth0ny

I mean, was The Shield really that big to begin with? I know they were fairly well over, but ai didn't really think they were around long enough to make that huge of a real impact

i mean, it's kinda a super group of their three biggest full time guys.

if those guys can't draw ratings that's a problem. if those guys cause a drop to record low numbers, that's a big fucking problem.

the third hour did worse than when they don't try with the third hour

alternatively, enzo and the cruiserwaits are better draws than roman and braun

Leave the memories alone.
giphy.gif

I don’t want to see
source.gif

In Botchtober.

Shane Mcmahon
Mickie James
Kane
Hardy Boys

Why would anyone watch these shows today when they already saw all this stuff decades ago. Vince is lucky the ratings aren't even lower.

To be fair the past calendar year in both TNA and WWE was the most interesting the Hardys have been in a long time. Shame about what happened to Jeff

Zach

Finished the semifinals of the Mae Young Classic. I feel like it's safe to say Toni Storm is the MVP of this thang. Looking forward to the final match, though.

MC Safety

Nia Jax was versatile in that she sucked as a character, an interview subject, and a wrestler.

Anything you needed her to stink at, she could do it.

Also, I disliked the hip- and shoulder plates she always wore.

i legitimately feel bad for bryan and other wrestlers that keep having to remind bryan that he cant wrestle especially when some of them are really close to bryan.

Top Bottom